World Cup : Quarter Finals

BOF

12 minutes ago, andym said:

Brazil pander to Neymar and it costs them

Also dont get how Jesus kept getting game time instead of Firminho or Costa

This, 100%

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I know it’s probably too generic, but South America has let its self down in this respect.

Worst part of the World Cup for me, the constant cheating and play acting by some nations.

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

Neymar turned up with that stupid haircut that probably cost about £10k. Then spent most of his time rolling around like he’d been shot. Hardly any football from him.

all that diving probably ruined his hair

no question Neymar cost them, first half at end of it was certain penalty but his tournament antics the refs saw through and thats why it wasnt given

I wonder does he act this way in Ligue 1 vs Dijon, Caen and Nantes

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

yeah him and renato augusto made a massive difference

casemiro missing was enforced so cant really criticise the manager too much but stiking with jesus? had a really poor tournament

For all of the plaudits Guardiola gets for his coaching Jesus is definitely someone who has go backwards the longer he has been at City. Brilliant in 2016/17 pretty poor last season the longer it went on and this tournament he was extremely inept.

22 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Getting to Stockholm before 15. It has to be done!!! A sacrifce to the traficgods please.

IMG_20180707_091159.jpg

Only 55 nymil to go! Obviously drive safe and all that. Normally I'd give you a like just for the effort. In the UK that's a bit like driving from Glasgow to London for the match, distance wise, so I salute you sir.

Other than that I hope you have an awful day and regret the whole thing and have the longest, quietest drive home you will ever remember :thumb:???????

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

For all of the plaudits Guardiola gets for his coaching Jesus is definitely someone who has go backwards the longer he has been at City. Brilliant in 2016/17 pretty poor last season the longer it went on and this tournament he was extremely inept.

I dont know if he did regress last season

I would however make an obvious comparison to another city attacking player who is having a poor tournament...

Maybe ze germans were right with sane after all :P

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I dont know if he did regress last season

I would however make an obvious comparison to another city attacking player who is having a poor tournament...

Maybe ze germans were right with sane after all :P

He was certainly less clinical last season, missing a lot of chances.

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Getting to Stockholm before 15. It has to be done!!! A sacrifce to the traficgods please.

IMG_20180707_091159.jpg

Its on at 16 swedish time so have an extra hour ?

Edited by Zatman

Â