Cyberpunk 2077

Chindie

Rather large spoiler story i guess, no idea how early it is actually intoroduced but...

Spoiler

Seems like Keanu isn't just a random kameo, He is basically the companion inside your head for the whole game

Edited by LakotaDakota

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2020 at 00:34, MaVilla said:

Not long now.....

It is now...

Cyberpunk has joined the ever expanding pile of games that have been delayed this year & pushed back to September 17th. Seems to be a few including the Marvel Avengers game that have been pushed back until September. Wonder if were going to get some earlier than usual Next Gen consoles this time around to match these dates

14 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

It is now...

Cyberpunk has joined the ever expanding pile of games that have been delayed this year & pushed back to September 17th. Seems to be a few including the Marvel Avengers game that have been pushed back until September. Wonder if were going to get some earlier than usual Next Gen consoles this time around to match these dates

launch game written all over it

and I am not opposed to that! I'll probably wait now and pick it up with a PS5

maybe money

potentially and I mean this as a complete guess sony and MS offered them a brucey bonus to delay until the consoles were ready or more likely 1 of them is trying to do a bundle, or the company expect higher sales if they wait, or they think they can increase the price of the game on the new consoles*

its probably a mixture of everything, time to debug and add shine, increase the hype, increased sales

* new consoles launch games likely to hit £60? and then slowly start to drop and settle at around £50? they're a lot more expensive in Germany, the xbox one version of the game is currently 70 euro as a pre order, the UK will catch up eventually 

16 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

It is now...

Ironically quite a few games delayed their release so not to come out too close to Cyberpunk, and now ended up right in amongst it

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

* new consoles launch games likely to hit £60? and then slowly start to drop and settle at around £50? they're a lot more expensive in Germany, the xbox one version of the game is currently 70 euro as a pre order, the UK will catch up eventually 

I won’t be paying 60 quid a game that’s for sure. I think the same could be said of most of the population.

@villa4europe Microsoft are the marketing partner for Cyberpunk 2077 so if any next-gen console is getting the bundle it's Series X.

The main cause of the delay is because they need to do a little more polishing. There is no way CD Projekt elected to delay this game unless they felt it was necessary. April was the perfect month to release as it was far enough away from next-gen to maximise sales.

Thanks to this delay Cyberpunk 2077 will be releasing after we've learned all about PS5/Series X and what actual next-gen games look like, which for a game that touts its visual fidelity as a selling point could be a massive negative. 

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

I won’t be paying 60 quid a game that’s for sure. I think the same could be said of most of the population.

Brexit means Brexit 🤷‍♂️

I don't either, I pick up games when I come home, no way am I paying German prices, it makes the game pass model seem even more appealing 

• 5 months later...

That week of November will likely be when the next-gen consoles launch. I imagine quite a few people will pick up a Series X/PS5 now just to play Cyberpunk 2077 as flawlessly as possible. 

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

That week of November will likely be when the next-gen consoles launch. I imagine quite a few people will pick up a Series X/PS5 now just to play Cyberpunk 2077 as flawlessly as possible. 

Why don't they just release it on Stadia instead of waiting for these old fashioned consoles?

:trollface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â