Cyberpunk 2077

Chindie

I really enjoyed 'Night City Wire', lot of info that is greatly appreciated, and seeing different gameplay elements and areas is good too of course. It almost made thd game feel more like a big, blockbuster movie rather than a treble A game. 

At this point I can't really see how this won't go down as a must have. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 26/06/2020 at 12:55, dubbs said:

It's going to be fantastic isn't it.  One of the reasons I'll buy a PS5.

You know Cyberpunk is on all consoles right it's not exclusive and ps5 wont be the most powerful console, each to there own like as it is about preference.

There are some lovely games on playstation, theres at least four to six I'd love to play on ps4.

If I go for a next gen console I guess it will be the new digital xbox xbox series S that hasnt the hardware that makes consoles so damn expensive like the ray player, an all out digi edition since I only buy digital makes sense for me. My main reason for an all digi edition is no trading, I found out while your trying to build a catalogue of physical discs and collecting them, the urge to trade four or so games in for a new release at a time gets worse the bigger your collection gets. This gen had me change that and I managed to build a good connection of hundreds of games on xbox. 

$200 for an all digi next gen xbox series S if the rumours are true is mouth watering to good to pass up for me.

When you go power on power both the ps5 and xbox series x will of caught up to pc massively, so which ever you buy your a winner in that department. One thing that does put me off going for a ps5 is the reported price from Sony that it should cost 600 quid, that's an ouch for me, especially when the series x has two more cores, larger SSD cards,  better memory bandwith, higher CPU and GPU than the ps5, I do not understand the price one bit.

Games are also having a surge in price next gen, that's already been announced that games will be standard of 70.00 GBP..

Next Gen regardless of what you buy it seems like everyone will enjoy there choice, fantastic games are being made and Cyberpunk will be a fantastic game. One feature I like the look of is what I've took to calling the Batman detective mode, its similar to the mode on the batman games but different as well.

Edited by Dave-R

45 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Do want this but for my birthday I have to choose and for me Marvel Avengers wins it, shame because I'd of loved both 

really?? avengers looks dreadful to me, will no doubt pick it up at some point if the reviews are over 80% but I just don't see it, its got car crash written all over it

and im the same, it will be the reason I buy a PS5, I will get the digital only xbox at some point and just stick game pass on it, everything else will be PS5, you cant touch sony's exclusives right now, so all being well this xmas I'll be playing this and miles morales...on my new PS5...and my new TV 😬 got 5 months of standing in front of the mirror practising the conversation with the wife

I love how much choice there is in next-gen.

I'll personally be getting the PS5 because it has exclusives that I need a PS5 to play. Plus my PC is already more powerful than Series X and all Series X "exclusives" will be on PC so I have no reason to get the console.

It's just great that regardless of preference there is PS5/Series X for 4K gaming, Series S for 1080p/1440p gaming and PC that can cover the entire gamut depending how much you're willing to spend. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

really?? avengers looks dreadful to me, will no doubt pick it up at some point if the reviews are over 80% but I just don't see it, its got car crash written all over it

and im the same, it will be the reason I buy a PS5, I will get the digital only xbox at some point and just stick game pass on it, everything else will be PS5, you cant touch sony's exclusives right now, so all being well this xmas I'll be playing this and miles morales...on my new PS5...and my new TV 😬 got 5 months of standing in front of the mirror practising the conversation with the wife

Yeah really. I dont go on peoples reviews, I used to do that and believe me it's one of the worst things you can do as a gamer. People destroy games,films and music because they have agendas to destroy things while trying to keep something else above it. When you listen to someone else you basically saying play this game for me and tell me how it is, for all you know you may actually like what they dont or vice versa.. Most of the time you get these critics giving you a review that is a one minded review, they dont speak for the many who are playing it. Another example of why I dont listen to reviews is that they rush games to get through them and they miss things or they have not played five minutes before they make it sound in there article that they finished the lot in one day flat, you just cant trust reviews at all, they rush them. The best reviewer is always yourself, that is without a doubt.

Avengers doesnt say car crash at all. At most it may take a while for dlc to get going but that's with most games now. The most worrying thought I have is if they dont bring new maps, heroes and a few new modes here and there but like said in my post about it, its crystal Dynamics and they were good with DLC on tomb raider which I also enjoyed.  Crystal Dynamics can tell a story and I have every bit of confidence that they will do a heck of a job on Avengers and that's what's annoying me that I cant get both Cyberpunk who's done by CD Projekt as that will also be a story as well.

If I had the TV, had a wicked surround sound I would certainly buy Cyberpunk on xbox series X and take advantage of that extra power.

Exclusives wise until xbox brings there new 15 studios of games and some of those devs have multiple games on the way out yes Sony is ahead there, no doubt about it. Xbox showed of a few new games at there showcase event recently, none was gameplay unfortunately but got to see some CGI footage of a few and they looked real nice. I think I will wait on any next gen to be honest, this gen for both sony and xbox had players wait at least two years before any exclusives landed really and it's looking more of the same, it was remaster after remaster. One thing I love what xbox are doing is that you can play next gens games on the original xbox one, or any platform they put the support on for even your mobile phones. Yes accessibility is what entices me as much as co op and multiplayer.Cyberpunk will look hot still on ps5 you will see the graphical power much more on the series X. i always looked at playstation as the single player zone and the place to play JRPG's and xbox co op and multiplayer, but even both are now changing and going into the other areas.

I would love both an xbox and ps5 to be fair, I would love a few of Sony's games to play on, for multiplayer and its infrastructure and of course gamepass xbox has it there. I spose that's the good thing between the consoles there is something that the other does not have on both of them, gaming on conse is getting better and better.

There is absolutely one game I wanted to play on playstation and that is dreadnought, have you played it?? It's like the space version of world of tanks, looks amazing it does.

Edited by Dave-R

• 1 month later...

Providing the micro transactions are just cosmetic items then I don't really see an issue with it. Really don't understand why people would pay for cosmetic items that have no impact on gameplay. Feels so alien to me and a colossal waste of money. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Providing the micro transactions are just cosmetic items then I don't really see an issue with it. Really don't understand why people would pay for cosmetic items that have no impact on gameplay. Feels so alien to me and a colossal waste of money. 

Fortnite model cant be ignored. People do get invested in how there character looks.

• Like 1

Microtransactions for cosmetics in multiplayer is about the most acceptable way of nickel and diming a game. It would be better if they didn't at all, but if they are going to do it, that's the way to do it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/09/2020 at 15:45, PieFacE said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

TIL Stadia is still a thing. Have you played many action RPGs on it? How is the latency?

No latency issues at all. Off topic in this thread though :mrgreen:

Â