World Cup : Group D (Arg, Ice, Cro, Nga)

BOF

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Iceland's center backs:

A 35 year old who just got released by Aberdeen 

A guy who plays for Rostov who finished 11th in the Russian league this season

Didn't they have 9 centre backs playing?;)  Terrific team performance, Argentina should have had a second penalty but didn't really deserve it, and Messi probably would have missed it anyway.

4 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I think it's still easy to underestimate Iceland. They're the Burnley of international football. As in, they're actually very good and will teach you a lesson if you don't play at the top of your game. 

Exactly so. There is no such thing as 'overachieving'. They're achieving. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

He looked like a bit of a hard case and he seemed to get across straight away that he wasn't going to be disrepected

He also tried let the game flow and wouldnt be intimidated. Also was happy in his views instead of VAR

13 minutes ago, coda said:

Never been convinced by John Obi Mikel.

Is a very strange one. Was so highly rated as a youngster in the attacking role. There was even the whole argument about who had signed him between Man Utd or Chelsea. Chelsea paid Utd a fortune for him. Then Mourinho got hold him and stopped him being an attacking player and played him the holding role. Seems to have been very average since then

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd like to shove those air horns so far up their owners' arses you wouldn't hear them unless they have severe indigestion. Ban the **** things. 

I don't know I kind of like them, they remind me distinctly of world cups.

42 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Nigeria's teenage goalkeeper looks 35 at least.

Must have had a tough paper round

francis-uzoho.jpg

Â