World Cup : Group D (Arg, Ice, Cro, Nga)

BOF

Another 45 minutes of shit being served up by supposed top players.

Piss poor tackling, passing, decision making and finishing.

That chance at the end sums it up - put through on goal and treads on the ball.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at with this.

Because he's not indisputably the best? Well, Ronaldo is certainly up there to be the best ever, too. 

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. To be the best ever you should at least be best on your own era.

Apologies, I'm not going to stray this discussion any more.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. To be the best ever you should at least be best on your own era.

Apologies, I'm not going to stray this discussion any more.

You can not reply if you like, but this point is ludicrous. Because the people who maintain he's the best of all time clearly also think he's the best of his generation. Nobody is saying "Messi is the best ever. Not as good as Ronaldo though".

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You can not reply if you like, but this point is ludicrous. Because the people who maintain he's the best of all time clearly also think he's the best of his generation. Nobody is saying "Messi is the best ever. Not as good as Ronaldo though".

Ok. I don't agree that Messi is even the best now, but it's all opinions ofcourse.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Confused 1

I don’t understand how that Rebic challenge has been reviewed by VAR and isn’t a clear red? Even turned his back on it. So cowardly and just purely there to hurt the opponent. 

Sort of linked, the refs are VERY lenient this tournament. Must have been instructed not to show many cards. 

Oh, and Argentina need to set up around Messi. They look a bit average otherwise. 

Just now, bobzy said:

Oh, and Argentina need to set up around Messi. They look a bit average otherwise. 

They're set up around him, literally. He's just stood in the centre of the pitch begging someone to give him the ball. :lol:

Â