What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Bottle of Burgundy. Famous Grouse. Grape and grain, might regret that tomorrow. Still, no work, so what the hell.

Same as me although my choice is a little less classy. Shiraz and Jack Daniels.

Wasn't going to bother but that game has put me in a great mood !

This evening I shall mostly be indulging in Stella.

I would like to A.) Salute you and B.) Join you.

Still off the beer Dom?

Me too...It's odd being sober on a weekend.

No sir, I have stumbled.

Had a few swallies over the last few days, and am supping on a nice one of these right now, with one of my best mates birthdays tonight it could get a little lionel messi, and I have to be up to gaff @6:15am tha morrow.

Sam%20Summer%20ale.jpg

No sir, I have stumbled.

Had a few swallies over the last few days, and am supping on a nice one of these right now, with one of my best mates birthdays tonight it could get a little lionel messi, and I have to be up to gaff @6:15am tha morrow.

Sam%20Summer%20ale.jpg

This year's Summer Ale is just not that good (I've noticed that with the Sam Adams seasonals: they vary from year to year... the 2003 Octoberfest is excellent but they totally overhopped the 2004 edition (so much so, that it's basically receded in my mind, though I've heard excellent things about this year's)). Had it at a bar in town, and thought they just didn't clean the lines properly, but having just had some in bottle... a whole lot of meh going on.

Boston Ale for me tonight, though others might join in. For this weekend only, there is a sales tax holiday in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any purchase (excepting tobacco, telecommunications services, layaways, and sales agreed to prior to this weekend) up to $2,000 is zero-rated. Accordingly, I stocked up on booze: two half-gallons of Bushmills, a fifth of Johnnie Walker Black, a half-gallon of Sailor Jerry, two 12-packs of Sam Adams Summer Mix Pack, a 12-pack of Boston Ale, a 12-pack of Boston Lager (to add to the remains of another Summer Mix Pack and a 12-pack of Miller High Life in my fridge), and a case (12 750 mL bottles) of local cider.

VIDER PULS VILLA === WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good work fella!

There doing a massive promotion at Hooters with Sam and have the regular plus summer ale on tap, they are also getting the octoberfest, so I shall, have to, on your recomendation, sample a few big daddys of it!

• 2 weeks later...
Woohoo!

You're legally one of us now...

Ive always been here legally Levi ;) and am still not one of 'yous' yet, but am working on that.....

I have my green card now for 2 years, once that is up I file for another to prove im married, this card is the good for 10 years. However on august 24th 2013 I can begin the process for citizenship, which I will do, and I dont have to give up my British passport.

Basically I can still be deported, cant vote, or draw social security, however I can work where I want instead of just with the school district I am employed with, and I travel on my card, which means no long lines coming into the country, as I come thru the US citizens line. Which is huge!!

All that info was given to me by my lawyer, so I hope its correct.

Whoohoo, five days off work

Me too, off til next Tuesday.

Got 2 matches to take in and have stocked up with 15 litres of Amber and Pheasant Plucker.

cant see that lasting past Saturday to be honest

Tuborg.

I'm told this stuff is brewed in the same place as Carlsberg and for intents and purposes, is the same as Carlsberg.

And yet, unlike Carlsberg, it's actually drinkable.

I've heard the same for Coors, and the same applies there too.

No surprise that you're a pheasant pluckers mate Rob ;).

Theres some... er, vintage?... Strongbow in the fridge... I'm tempted. Knowing my luck it'll have gone off or something. Not that you'd notice with that piss.

Â