What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

tumblr_l2ycjvi4DQ1qax2so.jpg

Samuel Adams Latitude 48 - their first attempt at an IPA in quite a long while.

Ale brewed with a carefully selected blend of hops from top German, English, and American growing regions, all located close to the 48th [Parallel] within the "hop belt" of the Northern Hemisphere. The intense hop character is balanced by a slight sweetness and full body from the malt blend. Cheers! Jim Koch

Almost exactly between the crazy-hoppy west coast US IPAs and the more restrained British IPAs I've had. Excellent beer altogether :thumb:

Off the ale for a while so water and tea for me :(

:suspect::suspect:

The world has stopped on its axis, Dom.

p,.s. Hope you're not tom and dick.

:lol:

Nah mate not sick, Actually Dantes thread, plus an over excess in Vegas made me realize I need to tow the line, so ive gone for a lifestlye change. Trying to go at least four weeks without beer. Done one so far. Worked out and ran every day this week and ate really good, all organic food. So with work about to start back up just trying to take advantage of being busy and not really having time to get lashed all the time!

What details would you like mukka?

What, where purchased, whether it was good, 'VFM'.

Basically, should I go and buy some. :winkold:

Sos, Dante, didn't mean to seem arsey: it's just good to get any deals/offers/good opinions on various wines that we might not yet have tried.

Â