Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

1 minute ago, Genie said:

If US troops are killed then this will get very serious very quickly 😥

It’s not US troops being targeted - yet. But, if the Israelis don’t launch multi-day strikes against Iranian military infrastructure (including their nuclear programme) as a result of this I’d be stunned. 

It’s so strange having this period of a couple of hours waiting for missiles and drones to arrive. 

The anxiety levels of those in Isreal must be off the charts.

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

It’s not US troops being targeted - yet. But, if the Israelis don’t launch multi-day strikes against Iranian military infrastructure (including their nuclear programme) as a result of this I’d be stunned. 

You’re probably right, but I worry about how careful Iran have been when sending several hundred bombs into Isreal. 

If a US / British / Western site is hit (intention of not) then there will be pressure once again retaliate.

Lets hope Israel’s defences are as good as they say they are, and Iran stand down.

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

You’re probably right, but I worry about how careful Iran have been when sending several hundred bombs into Isreal. 

If a US / British / Western site is hit then their will be pressure once again retaliate.

Lets hope Israel’s defences are as good as they say they are, and Iran stand down.

Mate, the Israelis aren’t going to end this by saying ‘phew, that was close.” Iran will get malleted.

Iranian channels reporting first wave of ballistic missiles now launched, and online sources (unconfirmed) claiming large amounts of rockets being fired now from Southern Lebanon 

5 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

5-8 minutes until the missiles/drones hit 

Iron dome should manage the drones without any bother. Patriot and other systems will get most of the missiles.

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Iron dome should manage the drones without any bother. Patriot and other systems will get most of the missiles.

400-500 though, if they get “most” that’s a lot of targets hit. 

Just now, Genie said:

400-500 though, if they get “most” that’s a lot of targets hit. 

They won’t arrive all at once or in one location. Iron Dome can manage it, though any heading for uninhabited land may be left to hit the ground 

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'm flying to Dubai next Saturday. Should I be terrified?

I'd be terrified going to Dubai if nothing else was happening in the world. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

BBC news just mentioned some drones have been shot down already

Seen on another station these were launched from the supporting groups, the Iranian ones are still a bit away 

• Thanks 1

Â