Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

Gaza Public Opinion Polls, 14th November 2023

Makes pretty bleak reading. For example:

How much do you support the military operation carried out by the Palestinian resistance led by Hamas on October 7th?

Extremely support - 59.3%
Somewhat support - 15.7%
Neither support does not oppose 10.9%
Somewhat do not support - 5.4%
Extremely against - 7.3%
DK/No answer - 1.3%

34 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Gaza Public Opinion Polls, 14th November 2023

Makes pretty bleak reading. For example:

Palestinians have been persecuted for 75 years so honestly this doesn’t surprise me as heartbreaking as it is. Israel are just creating more hatred. 100 civilians for every Hamas member. There’s no world where that ends in a good result. It’s almost like people are disregarding anything that happened before October 7th. It’s the new line in the sand for every thing to be judge on now. 

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Ah well, we tried. Best get back to driving Palestinians into the history books.

At this rate it won’t be long. However the average Palestinian has more courage in their finger tip then we do in our whole body. Their spirit and determination to continue to exist is unmatched. 

You'd have to be pretty **** gullible to think that video proved anything, and it had bloody obviously been staged. Leaving a couple of AKs behind an MRI wouldn't be the sharpest move in the book and it's also a bit pathetic for the headquarters of all evil.

53 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Link to the article is in that thread I believe, but I’ve seen some people suggest they’ll do a similar operation in southern Gaza next.

Of course they will. Several major Hamas leaders are in that sector along with most of the hostages.  

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I think the evidence on the hospital actually being the Death Star is pretty compelling. The IDF have shown us a gun, a calendar and even post it notes.

At least those innocent people killed weren’t done so in vain

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I think the evidence on the hospital actually being the Death Star is pretty compelling. The IDF have shown us a gun, a calendar and even post it notes.

Did they find any Yellowcake uranium marked Niger?

Israel must defend itself. By shooting unarmed children in the head. Not for the first time mind. How can anybody defend this? 

Sorry, wrong framing, how can anybody stand by while this happens and say yeah no probs. Tories & Labour can.

Edited by Jareth

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

We are looking directly at nationalists, supremacists, fascists. Yet we are allies to this. Would someone please make the case for why this makes our country safer or better? It's a disgrace.

You could say the same of Saudi Arabia. These are tactical reasons for these alliances, morality never comes into it unless you use an excuse for something else.

Edited by Keyblade

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You could say the same of Saudi Arabia. These are tactical reasons for these alliances, morality never comes into it unless you use an excuse for something else.

So you agree that the two main parties of the UK are immoral? That giving a shit for people who are decimated, is for the numpties? I agree that the apathetics are in charge.

Â