Its flopped in box office done less than 7 million dollars

Isn't it 47 Million on opening weekend?

Still their biggest flop though.

Edited by Designer1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Isn't it 47 Million on opening weekend?

Still their biggest flop though.

I should have said on opening thursday

The 47 m is since weekend. Yeah its flopped bad. Doesnt suprise me the trailer looked awful

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Anybody got the faintest idea what is going on in Loki? It's completely incomprehensible.

It's the only good thing they have going right now. It's actually pretty damn good. You have to be super smart to appreciate what's going on but thankfully I am.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It's the only good thing they have going right now. It's actually pretty damn good. You have to be super smart to appreciate what's going on but thankfully I am.

I wish I was as super smart as you, and I could understand why

Spoiler

Loki blew up a loom thing that did some stuff with timelines, that was a good thing but then a bad thing, then did some Doctor Who type stuff, then decided to grab a load of timelines in his hands (after turning out to be impervious to the timey wimey energy stuff after all) and turn them green and take them somewhere else and then make a big tree and sit in it.

9 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I wish I was as super smart as you, and I could understand why

Hide contents

Loki blew up a loom thing that did some stuff with timelines, that was a good thing but then a bad thing, then did some Doctor Who type stuff, then decided to grab a load of timelines in his hands (after turning out to be impervious to the timey wimey energy stuff after all) and turn them green and take them somewhere else and then make a big tree and sit in it.

It's actually pretty sound quantum physics. Loki weaving the branches of Yggdrasil to form a torus is genuis.

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Yes, I also understand it perfectly.

• Thanks 1

Got talked into watching marvels by a few mates

God it really is awful

Spoiler

The story is a mess and it just looked like marvel coulsnt be arsed with this one. Lazy writing unlikeable charchters, (only khan is remotely likelable) crap villian and by god that dance scene was so cringe.

However 

That mid credit scene!!!

Xmen baby !!!

Casting rumours for Fantastic 4 are abound, as it's due to start filming shortly.

Current headliners are Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards and Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm. Which are... not the choices I'd make. Pascal is a brilliant actor but I don't see him as the brilliant scientist father figure/leader type of guy, he's much better as the suave hard man and the gritty everyman. And Vanessa Kirby is just... there.

But Marvel rarely casts badly so...

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

Casting rumours for Fantastic 4 are abound, as it's due to start filming shortly.

Current headliners are Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards and Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm. Which are... not the choices I'd make. Pascal is a brilliant actor but I don't see him as the brilliant scientist father figure/leader type of guy, he's much better as the suave hard man and the gritty everyman. And Vanessa Kirby is just... there.

They cast a Reed Richards in Multiverse of Madness with John Krasinski playing him. Why bother recasting if he's not done much yet. 

12 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

They cast a Reed Richards in Multiverse of Madness with John Krasinski playing him. Why bother recasting if he's not done much yet. 

Krasinski (and his wife Emily Blunt) have been the fancast favourites for Reed and Sue forever, but I guess the cameo in Multiverse of Madness was just a gag - it was understood that they wanted to cast Tom Cruise as the alternate world Stark for similar reasons, he was long rumoured to be taking the role but it didn't happen, so it was to be added to Strange 2 as a nod and a wink. Perhaps Krasinski was the same.

I think they'd be a better bet than Pascal and Kirby but, for whatever reason, it's not to be. Might be willingness to sign up for multi film deals, the money, etc etc. Who knows.

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

I was reading that this will lead to dr doom being main villian in the next avengers films as they have dropped Jonathan majors as kang (which is a massive shame as he played the role of kang fantastically well but marvel dont have much of a choice if he ia guilty of the charges against him)

I mean they could recast kang but be very difficult to find someone that played kang as well as majors did

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I was reading that this will lead to dr doom being main villian in the next avengers films as they have dropped Jonathan majors as kang (which is a massive shame as he played the role of kang fantastically well but marvel dont have much of a choice if he ia guilty of the charges against him)

I mean they could recast kang but be very difficult to find someone that played kang as well as majors did

I'd be surprised if that happened.

Its the obvious thing to do, Kang is crap, as is the multiverse, and Doom should be a Thanos style big bad, but I just don't seem them ditching it. They absolutely should (see my comments previously on what I'd do to get them back on track) but I don't think they will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I'd be surprised if that happened.

Its the obvious thing to do, Kang is crap, as is the multiverse, and Doom should be a Thanos style big bad, but I just don't seem them ditching it. They absolutely should (see my comments previously on what I'd do to get them back on track) but I don't think they will.

I have to say i disagree regarding kang. I thought he player the charchter well and he looks like a formidable foe.

Cant wait to see this version of doom though when F4 comes out. I know a lot of people didnt like the original one but i liked it. The silver surfer one was abit meh though

I've never been the biggest fan of Kang and felt he was the wrong choice to follow up Thanos. Majors does a good job in the role but it's not the right choice of villain. But it ties into the multiverse shit they clearly wanted to do so that made the decision for them.

On 16/11/2023 at 16:31, Demitri_C said:

Got talked into watching marvels by a few mates

God it really is awful

Reveal hidden contents

The story is a mess and it just looked like marvel coulsnt be arsed with this one. Lazy writing unlikeable charchters, (only khan is remotely likelable) crap villian and by god that dance scene was so cringe.

However 

That mid credit scene!!!

Xmen baby !!!

• 4 weeks later...
Â