Marvel Cinematic Universe

mikeyp102

That's one of the most obviously photoshopped pictures I've ever seen.

There have been lots of real Deadpool 3 set picture leaks though. Most notable recently

Spoiler

a Wolverine v X-Men 1 Sabertooth fight, a member of the TVA from Loki being seen, and various vehicles from across the Marvel movies and comics that seem to have been Mad Max style modified for some reason.

The suspicion about it basically acting as a reset for all the Fox X-Men and F4 movies under the guise of multiverse shit is probably on the money.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

That's one of the most obviously photoshopped pictures I've ever seen.

There have been lots of real Deadpool 3 set picture leaks though. Most notable recently

Hide contents

a Wolverine v X-Men 1 Sabertooth fight, a member of the TVA from Loki being seen, and various vehicles from across the Marvel movies and comics that seem to have been Mad Max style modified for some reason.

The suspicion about it basically acting as a reset for all the Fox X-Men and F4 movies under the guise of multiverse shit is probably on the money.

Yeah i knew that was photo shopped obviously with ted there 😂

I think deadpool 3 is going to be the one that saves the marvel universe

There's no reason any of those shows couldn't be good.

They probably won't be, but that's largely because Marvel's writing has lost the plot recently and those shows feel very 'content-y', but they could be good.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i knew that was photo shopped obviously with ted there 😂

I think deadpool 3 is going to be the one that saves the marvel universe

Big tell was that he doesn't have enough fingers :detect:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chindie said:

There's no reason any of those shows couldn't be good.

They probably won't be, but that's largely because Marvel's writing has lost the plot recently and those shows feel very 'content-y', but they could be good.

Echo could be based on it having kingpin and daredevil*, iron heart and Agatha not a chance for me personally as I hated both their characters before, might as well give Mantis her own TV show

* sounds like they've finally got round to show runners on the new DD series, something that was killing them before (same with star wars, even more so if anything) 

Jonathan Majors found guilty on one count of assault in the third degree and guilty of harassment. Risking up to a 1 year in prison. Wonder how Disney will move forward with this. Sure he will appeal but can they keep him?

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/01/2024 at 07:48, villa4europe said:

looks like DD season 4, looks pretty good despite me having no interest in her as a character, also looks like something they desperately needed to me

Watched episode 1. Found it pretty boring tbh. Not as dumb as some of the writing has been elsewhere, but it really struggles to get me to care therefore little to no engagement. I turned on American Gangster again rather than watch episode 2.

I'll probably come back to it when really struggling to find anything good.

I loved echo.   Really well done.  Well acted.  Good production values.

My main gripe is that it's every short. 5 x 30 minute episodes. Could have been a film at that length. 

But I enjoyed it. Kept me gripped and wasn't silly like some recent marvel stuff.  Quite dark. 

1 hour ago, Straggler said:

Watched episode 1. Found it pretty boring tbh. Not as dumb as some of the writing has been elsewhere, but it really struggles to get me to care therefore little to no engagement. I turned on American Gangster again rather than watch episode 2.

I'll probably come back to it when really struggling to find anything good.

I read a review for the first 3 episodes which mentioned her then her then her some more and my excitement over the trailer showing kingpin and DD died down 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I read a review for the first 3 episodes which mentioned her then her then her some more and my excitement over the trailer showing kingpin and DD died down 

Daredevil is only in it for about 20 seconds 

• Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...

Tons of Daredevil: Born Again set photos have leaked recently as well. Mostly showing a Daredevil v Bullseye fight. Bullseye has a new costume that's closer to classic but sticks to being generic and Daredevil has a new suit that is basically the old one with the 'tacticool' shit toned back, made more slimline and much more red. Still no logo though. I get it but that's one of the defining things about Daredevil's look and without it it always feels a bit unfinished without it.

Â