Derby vs Fulham play offs

Demitri_C

Derby just holding on for 1-0. Not a good sign when they are playing at home. I expect the second leg will be the same with Derby sitting back and trying to hit Fulham on the counter attack. 

5 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

On the other hand Curtis Davies has been superb v Mitrovic. Like Chester should probably be a league higher. 

Always thought Davies was a good player. He was unlucky with us that he had a couple of injuries and then that clause in his contract that upped his wages at a time when we were cutting back. 

I heard before that Fulham have lost their last 6 play off matches. A team that cant hack the pressure?

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

I heard before that Fulham have lost their last 6 play off matches. A team that cant hack the pressure?

They went on a crazy good run last season only to get beaten in the playoffs as well.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Fulham have just passed it around the back and middle. Overrated.

That is what they did at VP tbf but we shut them down and they constantly gave away possession or gave up throw ins. A fair while ago though tbf.

34 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

On the other hand Curtis Davies has been superb v Mitrovic. Like Chester should probably be a league higher. 

Thought he was great at VP aswell. Easily one of the best centre halves at this level.

• Like 1

Despite the score I think fulham will be going through. They were unlucky not to have equalise and they created a hell of a lot of chances second half.

I expect fulham to win with ease monday night 

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Despite the score I think fulham will be going through. They were unlucky not to have equalise and they created a hell of a lot of chances second half.

I expect fulham to win with ease monday night 

Part of me does, but if Derby parks the bus and they can't find the net they'll start panicking and then anything can happen.

Â