Derby vs Fulham play offs

Demitri_C

19 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Derby showing why I’ve always said I wouldn’t want Rowett as manager. If people criticise Bruce for his style of play then pitch forks would be out for Rowett after 20 minutes 

Honestly you could say this about the majority of teams in this league. 

The criticism of Bruce’s football on here is vastly exaggerated 

• Like 2

Derby play in short sharp bursts, snap in defence and try to take defenders by surprise in attack.

I think we have the personnel to take advantage of that, and they could tire quickly from all the sprints.

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Lawrence is like a budget Grealish :lol:

Think that's a bit harsh, he plays the number 10 role well and scores more than Grealish. We couldn't pick him up first 20 minutes at VP.

Think what's been forgotten here in all the Fulham worship is their defence is pretty mediocre. If you can get enough of the ball and have pace upfront you can score goals v Fulham as SHA did last week.

Derby have plenty of pace with Vydra, Weimann, Jerome and Lawrence as the front four. Think they'll score at Craven Cottage aswell unless they're very negative.

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Fulham right now look like a team that just lost to one of the worst teams in the league. Their confidence is completely shot..

They look lethargic too. There's no energy or pace about them. Just passing it around with no real tempo. 

Who would you rather - Fulham sneaking through with a soft equalising penalty at the end of this and winning 3-1 on penalties after no goals in 120 at home, or Derby 3-0 over both legs?

Edited by a m ole

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Who would you rather - Fulham sneaking through with a soft equalising penalty at the end of this and winning 3-1 on penalties after no goals in 120 at home, or Derby 3-0 over both legs?

In that scenario I would prefer Fulham sneaking it as I don't want any team from this game to go into the final after smashing their opponent. 

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Derby 3-0

Â