Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Our biggest mistake was going into this game thinking we'd walk it. 

It was lost (so far) before the players and fans walked into villa park.

Bruce was raving on about he wasn't going to let complacency set in against QPR during the post match after the Wolves game.

Good job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Adomah must get about 10% of his crosses to a Villa man.  Granted when he does it often results in a goal, but it's so frustrating watching the first or second man with an easy header.

Man’s got zero depth perception.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

They have been poor in every way

Losing the ball, poor passing corners been absolutely shit.

They are not even trying. No passion no fight. Absolutely pathetic performance

No.way are we scoring not a bloody chance. I think.fulham will even finish above us now

I'll hold you to that once we score

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Adomah must get about 10% of his crosses to a Villa man.  Granted when he does it often results in a goal, but it's so frustrating watching the first or second man with an easy header.

I sense Albert will make a difference today... or no-one.

• Sad 1

We have done the typical Villa thing by beating the best team in the league and then go down 2-0 to a dog shit outfit, we will not win this game, it's just not what Villa do, I fully expect Bruce to capitulate and bring a fudging centre half on for Grabban to limit the damage.

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

His crosses are lethal when defenders are turned and running at their own goal, 

When they are set up OK with back to goal his crosses are poor. Going to be hard work turning them now they are comfortable and 2-0 up, we need to play through the middle a bit more. Really need 3 points here