Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Promotions over no question for me now, I have absolutely no faith this team could handle the pressure of play offs

I think Terry's return will add bags of confidence to the team but, I must admit, our style of football just doesn' doesn't seem good enough to compete with the top teams in this division.

Sheff Utd have lost 4 out of 5 and only managed a draw at home to the Scum from Small Heath. This is their biggest result in 6. No surprise there though!

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how many strikers we throw on, really. How often do we score team goals? Most of our wins have come on the back of Kodjia or Adomah making a goal out of nowhere. We're just so bad at creating chances for our strikers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

I think Terry's return will add bags of confidence to the team but, I must admit, our style of football just doesn' doesn't seem good enough to compete with the top teams in this division.

Sheff Utd have lost 4 out of 5 and only managed a draw at home to the Scum from Small Heath. This is their biggest result in 6. No surprise there though!

We might catch Cardiff and bristol but we won’t catch derby - December has killed off any automatic hopes .

Bruce isn't good enough for sure but I'm not sure what I would do. Do we have a better chance of promotion without him? 

The style of football we play is not going to beat a top team in this division yet starting 11 v starting 11 you would think we would be the better team. Manager or players without enough quality/conviction? 

We just know it will be a struggle in every single game we play. I'm not sure a new manager will work but I do think this one won't get us up this season.