The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

2 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

They are the most pronoid fans in the country…

Despite of all the evidence to the contrary, they think people actually like them…

tearing up the old guard in english football and sticking it to the UEFA man for the good of everyone else

4 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

They are the most pronoid fans in the country…

Despite of all the evidence to the contrary, they think people actually like them…

You've got to admire them in a way, they've certainly put their money where their mouth is🤪. As for the fans, I can't wait to see their faces when that thing that used to be their club is moved to Abu Dhabi.

On 20/04/2022 at 07:53, foreveryoung said:

Yeah Riaola will get 7 million for this deal, shocking for a bit of paper work really. An Haaland"s dad gets 1.5 million out the deal. Not sure why his dad is picking up an earner.

They wish that was all they had to pay.

Raiola will get €70 million from the deal.

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

They wish that was all they had to pay.

Raiola will get €70 million from the deal.

That will come out in the wash but I don't see it personally, agent fee same as the transfer fee, think that's thr mirror getting excited 

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That will come out in the wash but I don't see it personally, agent fee same as the transfer fee, think that's thr mirror getting excited 

It's all part of a plan though, Dortmund got Haaland in the first place because they allowed a low release clause to be inserted. Cha ching for the agent.

3 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

It's all part of a plan though, Dortmund got Haaland in the first place because they allowed a low release clause to be inserted. Cha ching for the agent.

Who is giving Raiola the 70 million though? City wont as they hate him and Dortmund will get nothing of the fee then

If he was on a free then maybe he would get that much

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Who is giving Raiola the 70 million though? City wont as they hate him and Dortmund will get nothing of the fee then

If he was on a free then maybe he would get that much

If it's true, then obviously City will. Who know what is actually true when it comes to fees involved in such things.

I'm sure they'll make an exception since they will be getting a bargain on the transfer fee.

Watched a skysports video on YouTube called "The BEST headed goals in premier league history".

There were about 3 goals before 2010 and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single goal that was from a game that didn't include Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Man City, or Liverpool.

It's gross. Like no other teams exist and they don't even give a shit that they're so blatant. 

Morata scoring a free header against Man U is not one of the best headed goals in Prime history.

5 minutes ago, May-Z said:

There were about 3 goals before 2010 and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single goal that was from a game that didn't include Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Man City, or Liverpool.

I'm sure we've all thought it before "that goal would be replayed for years if it was a scum 6 side and not Villa".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm sure we've all thought it before "that goal would be replayed for years if it was a scum 6 side and not Villa".

The Lowton goal you rarely see when great goals are mentioned. Important goal as well 

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The Lowton goal you rarely see when great goals are mentioned. Important goal as well 

Not true - it features regularly.  Even features on a Sky Sports "best goals of the decade" video on YouTube.

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

You've got to admire them in a way, they've certainly put their money where their mouth is🤪. As for the fans, I can't wait to see their faces when that thing that used to be their club is moved to Abu Dhabi.

If we are in luck, they will take the lardarsed, loudmouth, illiterate cretins with them! 🤣

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Watched a skysports video on YouTube called "The BEST headed goals in premier league history".

It's gross. Like no other teams exist and they don't even give a shit that they're so blatant. 

Morata scoring a free header against Man U is not one of the best headed goals in Prime history.

I used to watch ESPN sports ( soccer ) Gab and that ex Liverpool player.I gave that up because as far as they are concerned there are only 4/5 teams in the PL. 

1 minute ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

This is Jack Grealish - the man with an ego the size of Wembley 😂

Do you really believe that?

You don't think having someone else as the star signing might take some pressure off him? Plus having a genuinely world class striker to feed might help him?

Â