Pre match chit chat

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Its a must win pure and simple and for Sunderland its a must not lose, they will come to frustrate, to keep men behind the ball and strangle the game. Coleman will want a point, he will want something to build from and unfortunately we struggle in these sort of games where the opposition let us have the ball because frankly to date we've not been very good at using it.

The longer the game goes without us finding a break through the harder it will be, oh how we need an early goal (for us) tonight.

This 100%

13 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Overwhelming favourites, with a good recent record against Sunderland. Routine win please boys.

That post will be hung up in their dressing room,x 250% zoom.:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

That post will be hung up in their dressing room x, 250% zoom.:)

Meanwhile our dressing room has a picture of Tony Xia with the words "don't make me do another presentation lads" written underneath it. We've got this win in the bag.. I hope.

• Like 2

We all know that we'll start as we did against QPR - and as much as it lacks imagination, I think it's the right thing to do.

The Sunderland players are short on confidence, but Coleman may well have instilled them with a tiny bit of belief in the short time he's had... so our two man wrecking crew of Davis and Onomah need to bully it back out of them.  If they're not 100% up for it or if there's any self doubt lingering, a physical battle with those two is the last thing they'll want.

Bring Grealish and O'Hare on once they're tiring and they've got space to work in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

We all know that we'll start as we did against QPR - and as much as it lacks imagination, I think it's the right thing to do.

The Sunderland players are short on confidence, but Coleman may well have instilled them with a tiny bit of belief in the short time he's had... so our two man wrecking crew of Davis and Onomah need to bully it back out of them.  If they're not 100% up for it or if there's any self doubt lingering, a physical battle with those two is the last thing they'll want.

Bring Grealish and O'Hare on once they're tiring and they've got space to work in.

Your wasting your time in Mancs ,we need you at BMH.....and bring that beard, jed is lonelly.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

They've had a maximum of two training sessions since Coleman arrived on Sunday, so I'm not worried about them suddenly becoming good. It might be a long old evening if they frustrate us at 0-0 though. 

I wish I could go, but the in-laws have arrived from Canada. I'm gutted to be honest, I expect us to spank them really. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

They've had a maximum of two training sessions since Coleman arrived on Sunday, so I'm not worried about them suddenly becoming good. It might be a long old evening if they frustrate us at 0-0 though. 

I wish I could go, but the in-laws have arrived from Canada. I'm gutted to be honest, I expect us to spank them really. 

We're an international family like you too.......my son in law is coming over to mine from lea marston.:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Steve Martin is the ref.  At least that rules out the chance of this being a comedy of some kind.

I hear that he is a jerk, and a dirty rotten scoundrel. :P

• Haha 1