January transfer window 2018

Jareth

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sorry it's not what you want to hear. I'm just telling you what I know due to my missus knowing someone that is married to a Leicester player that is close with Ulloa. 

Next time I'll keep it to myself not to offend you ;)

I don't care if you're ITK. Just say what you know instead of dropping little teasers.

Just saw on sky sports news that ManC and Arse had some interest in Jonny Evans and that he’s valued at £25million... that’s crazy money for a fairly average defender who is 30. He’s ok, but not worth that surely. 

Anyway, they said he has a relegation release clause that if baggies go down it’s £3m for him. I’d wait if I was them.

Edited by alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I don't care if you're ITK. Just say what you know instead of dropping little teasers.

That’s not how being ITK works! You say some vague hint that people pick up on, then say you heard something and that you’re not ITK, then you say a riddle that might mean something and might not. It’s all really fun.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

That’s not how being ITK works! You say some vague hint that people pick up on, then say you heard something and that you’re not ITK, then you say a riddle that might mean something and might not. It’s all really fun.

I must be a pretty crap ITK then as all I've ever said is he is not signing for us. 

I think we'll sign the Swansea kid. That's not ITK. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I must be a pretty crap ITK then as all I've ever said is he is not signing for us. 

I think we'll sign the Swansea kid. That's not ITK. 

If I ever find out anything, which is highly unlikely, I’m going to milk it and play the game! :D

You’ve said what you think will happen too soon, should’ve done some not committal posts first, just to keep it going.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

A player announced he was signing for us on loan yesterday, changed his instagram bio to say he was our player.

Then, in a press conference Johnson said the deal wasn't done.

Mind you, we once signed a player, unveiled him as a signing, and then cancelled the deal because he played another match for his old club while we were waiting for a work permit.

We signed a player once only for his wife to tell him he was a very naughty boy and do as he was told. 

Why are so many people saying we don't need another winger? 

Other than the two currently starting and Green coming back from injury, who've we got?  Yes, we've got players who can fill in there, but nobody else could be classed as a proper winger could they?  Seems to me that we could do with atleast one more!

20 minutes ago, thunderball said:

We signed a player once only for his wife to tell him he was a very naughty boy and do as he was told. 

:D

after promotion we signed Ryan Fredericks from Spurs, 2 weeks (and one fight with Mark Little, which resulted with Fredericks ending up in a stream) and he was sold to Fulham.

*insert allegedly where appropriate* That should have me covered incase Little or Fredericks read this.

17 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

:D

after promotion we signed Ryan Fredericks from Spurs, 2 weeks (and one fight with Mark Little, which resulted with Fredericks ending up in a stream) and he was sold to Fulham.

*insert allegedly where appropriate* That should have me covered incase Little or Fredericks read this.

A lot of footballers end up in streams, and we end up watching those streams most weekends.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

If I ever find out anything, which is highly unlikely, I’m going to milk it and play the game! :D

You’ve said what you think will happen too soon, should’ve done some not committal posts first, just to keep it going.

Ungrateful bunch! 

• Haha 2