NBA

maqroll

On 02/03/2023 at 12:56, sne said:

Ja Morant under investigation for pulling a gun on and assaulting a 17 y.o kid during a pick up game last summer. Nice to see it's not only footballers that are utter Morants.

Suspended by the Grizzlies after flashing a gun on Instagram while partying at a strip club after they lost to Denver. Time to grow up perhaps.

• Like 1

Anyone play yahoo fantasy nba? Or any other fantasy nba game?

Played the yahoo one for first time this season but just in a random public league. Wondering if there’d be enough interest to get a vt league going next season?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Anyone play yahoo fantasy nba? Or any other fantasy nba game?

Played the yahoo one for first time this season but just in a random public league. Wondering if there’d be enough interest to get a vt league going next season?

I'd give it a shot.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2023 at 07:28, theboyangel said:

Am I the only one that thinks this was out of line?? 

STFU!!!! 

I think it's fine, but it would have been **** annoying to be there haha.

Used to be a massive fan of the Bulls when younger, thanks to the obvious. Past 2 years I’ve taken an interest in the Bucks, and my partners kids both got into basketball, one loves the Bulls, another the Lakers. I’ve got some Bucks merch now - they have merch too. So much fun ! Trying to remember the rules and stuff as I’m really getting back into it for the first time in 25 years.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ja Morant suspended by the Grizzlies again, for flashing a gun, again. Guy has lettuce for brains.

ja morant gun screen gra

I'm having him on my VT death pool for 2024. He's gonna do something stupid around the wrong people and get himself killed one of these days.

On 14/05/2023 at 17:38, sne said:

Ja Morant suspended by the Grizzlies again, for flashing a gun, again. Guy has lettuce for brains.

I'm having him on my VT death pool for 2024. He's gonna do something stupid around the wrong people and get himself killed one of these days.

Guy sounds like an absolute tube. 

• Like 1

Â