NBA

maqroll

Kyrie Irving suspended by the Brooklyn Nets for tweeting about a movie called "Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America!" NBA honcho Adam Silver pretty much demanded it be taken more action if he didn't apologize.

NBA having a bit of a PR disaster atm with Kyrie, the Miles Bridges domestic violence situation and the Hornets, Joshua Primo (no longer) at Spurs exposing himself to his therapist, Green sucker punching his teammate Poole at the Warriors so he passed out, Coach Iduka scandal at the Celtics a bunch of other felonies by other players and so on and so on.

Add that to both Lakers & Brooklyn struggling (or tanking) along with what looks lite 25% of the clubs in a desperate race to finish last and win the draft lottery to pick Victor Wembanyama.

But as long as the money from China keeps coming and the new streaming deals are lucrative everyone is happy I guess.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

Absolutely comical sentence (or lack thereof) just as expected. Amazing the stuff you get away with when you are rich, famous and useful to even richer people.

He nearly killed her, in front of their kids.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, sne said:

Add that to both Lakers & Brooklyn struggling (or tanking)

Doesn't the Lakers pick go to the Pelicans either way so absolutely no value in them tanking? And if Nets tank too hard might their pick end up with the Rockets?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Doesn't the Lakers pick go to the Pelicans either way so absolutely no value in them tanking? And if Nets tank too hard might their pick end up with the Rockets?

Yeah in their cases it's poorly built squads, stars acting like bell ends and stars not being motivated. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently the NBA had changed their rules so that a sovereign State can now own 20% of a club.

Adam Silver is a bit like Infantino for making shady, greedy, moronic moves. But the league is making crazy money and that's all that matters...

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2022 at 06:00, sne said:

Quite the play and quite the night for Doncic :o

Guy is only 23 y.o

Dude has been incredible this season. One of my friends is a Kings fan and is still disgusted they didn't draft him when they had a chance lol.

Jazz fan myself; we are young but are doing a decent job of rebuilding. Could sneak into playoffs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sne said:

It's great and all, and I appreciate I'm posting on a forum section specifically for North American sports (:D) but my God, the stopping of the game and crowding of the court for it.  Just play on and do it all at the end!  **** Americans.

• Like 3

Â