NBA

maqroll

8 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Just curiosity here, what makes you say we overpaid for Vucevic and DeRozan?

I'm just not sure who you were competing with to trade for them, DeRozan especially. Three years, $85,000,000 seems incredibly steep. 

I guess you guys were trying to make big statements to show Lavine you mean business which is completely understandable, (a little like Villa and a certain ex captain!).

All that being said, Lonzo has showed massive improvements every season so if that continues you've got a gem on your hands!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ben Simmons suspended 1 game (to begin with) by the 76ers 

And Kyrie Irving still refusing to get the jab so won't take part for the Nets due to "personal reasons" 

Imagine earning $34m (Irving) or $33m (Simmons) a season and then acting this disrespectful to the club and your teammates.

23 hours ago, sne said:

Imagine earning $34m (Irving) or $33m (Simmons) a season and then acting this disrespectful to the club and your teammates.

Nah no chance . The 76'ers were far more disrespectful to Simmons and I don't blame him in the slightest. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hornso said:

Simmons acting terribly, but I'm sure also trying to force a trade.

Which they should have gave him long ago. 

Embiid and Rivers threw Simmons under the bus on national TV immediately after the playoffs.  I'm surprised Simmons has even shown up to training .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Which they should have gave him long ago. 

Embiid and Rivers threw Simmons under the bus on national TV immediately after the playoffs.  I'm surprised Simmons has even shown up to training .

I agree, I don’t like how he is acting at all but I understand his problem with the organisation.

Morey doesn’t lose trades, but he needs to cut his losses on this one before the circus details their season.

Just now, Hornso said:

I agree, I don’t like how he is acting at all but I understand his problem with the organisation.

Morey doesn’t lose trades, but he needs to cut his losses on this one before the circus details their season.

It's not like he's amazing either . He is literally too scared to shoot . How can he get better if he doesn't even try ?

The organisation did do him dirty though and he should have left months ago . Like you say they are probably more annoyed about the loss of trade value now.

• Like 1

Lakers did not act like a harmonious group last night against Phoenix. Big loss that would have been much bigger had the Suns not rested Paul and Booker so much in the second half of the game. Was down more than 30 at that point.

Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard getting into a fight during a time out. LeBron throwing his toys out the pram when not getting a call and refusing to take part in an attack after first having clattered a Suns player which should have been a foul. Overall poor attitude and tons of complaining.

Oh and Rondo getting into an argument with a court side fan that ended up with that guy rightfully getting ejected out of the arena after he swatted away Rondos hand. Should add that Rondo was holding his hand to the guys head while shaping it like a gun and making a shooting gesture. The video didn't show what happened before so I assume the guy had acted like a moron and this was just Rondo's way of showing the security who they should eject.

But enough about that, the Hornets are 2 for 2 :hooray: I was kinda expecting them to tank this season but early days yet, Hayward will no doubt be injured before long and then we'll crumble, again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2021 at 23:51, A'Villan said:

@Brumerican

The instatiaBULLS with the best record in the NBA right now.

Lonzo, LaVine, DeRozan, Green and Vucevic for the Eastern all star starting five?

Caruso for sixth man of the year?

Plus D Jones Jr ! It's been a long time since Chicago had 7 really good players to rotate.

• Like 1

Got to say, I completely underestimated the 2021/2022 Bulls. Absolutely smashing it, so good to see! De Rozan is a man possesed, Lonzo pure class, Caruso a sixth man of year candidate, LaVine smashing it as per. Long may it continue!

Â