NBA

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...

If the Lakers manage to miss the play off I wouldn't be surprised if the some how against the odds manage to win the draft lottery.

Too good a story for the NBA to miss out on.

Those Nets sure could use Kyrie back. Sitting in 8th seed last I checked.

Was hoping Chicago would head in to the post season with better momentum but not to be.

Phoenix looking the real deal. Chris Paul may just get that elusive ring.

Edited by A'Villan

11 hours ago, sne said:

If the Lakers manage to miss the play off I wouldn't be surprised if the some how against the odds manage to win the draft lottery.

They sort of need it, don't they?

How else are they going to survive when their starting five retires soon enough?

• Like 1

On 02/04/2022 at 19:00, sne said:

They don’t own their pick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hornso said:

They don’t own their pick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh yeah that's right. They traded away pretty much every pick up to 2027 to bring in Westbrook as self appointed player/GM LeBron desperately wanted him :crylaugh:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sne said:

Oh yeah that's right. They traded away pretty much every pick up to 2027 to bring in Westbrook as self appointed player/GM LeBron desperately wanted him :crylaugh:

It's so good :D

• Like 1

Nikola Jokic First Ever With 2000/1000/500 Season

Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic made history on Thursday night. Jokic became the first player in NBA history to turn in a season with at least 2,000 points, 1,000 rebounds and 500 assists.

Despite splitting open his forehead early in the game, Jokic turned in a big effort to help the Nuggets clinch a playoff spot. The MVP candidate finished with 35 points, 16 rebounds and six assist. Jokic also added four steals and a block, as Denver clinched their fourth consecutive playoff berth.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/266433/Nikola-Jokic-First-Ever-With-2000-1000-500-Season

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â