NBA

maqroll

21 hours ago, KMitch said:

I love the Pistons...  Fook Lebron.  Cheap shot.  Beef Stew legitimately was going to kill him, especially when he bowled through 8 guys the second time they let him go.  

Stew flying off the handle has taken the attention off LeBron for his actions unfortunately. 

17 hours ago, Hornso said:

Stew flying off the handle has taken the attention off LeBron for his actions unfortunately. 

For sure.  To say he overreacted is an understatement, but that's something a 20 year old kid needs to work on getting under control.  He's gotten ejected a few times now for getting into scraps with vets who know they can get under his skin.  I'm still pissed at all the Lebron sympathizers who are still claiming it was accidental.  The guy turned, looked right at Stewart, then hammer fisted him in the face (not elbowed).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KMitch said:

For sure.  To say he overreacted is an understatement, but that's something a 20 year old kid needs to work on getting under control.  He's gotten ejected a few times now for getting into scraps with vets who know they can get under his skin.  I'm still pissed at all the Lebron sympathizers who are still claiming it was accidental.  The guy turned, looked right at Stewart, then hammer fisted him in the face (not elbowed).

Couldn't agree more. Plus if the shoe was on the other foot, LeBron would still be rolling around on the ground. Guy milks everything.

Classic Charlotte Hornets performance last night against worst in the League Houston Rockets.

Charlotte in great form having beat some of the best teams in the league decides to revert back to the no defense style and goes on to lose the game 143-146 after OT. The allowed Houston 73 points in the first half :crylaugh:

Sure is entertaining but you gotta play D 

• Shocked 1

Memphis destroying OKC by 73 points...  Setting a record for the largest margin of victory in NBA history.  I feel bad for the OKC fans...  Their organization doesn't care at all about the basketball being played by their team at the moment.  They just want to keep tanking as hard as possible over the next few years and hording high draft picks.  They sat all their starters and played nothing but G-Leaguers after the trade deadline last season and they're playing just as poorly with their best players this season.  OKC fans don't want to watch this garbage.  

• Like 1

On 04/12/2021 at 17:44, sne said:

Golden State win big (118-96) to snap Phoenix Suns 18 game win streak. GS Warriors now top of the league.

Then lose to the Spurs the following night! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Pretty sure everyone is still grieving over what happened to Caruso.

Mate I'm absolutley gutted. Hopefully he recovers soon. The bulls need the CaruSHOW back. Word.

17 hours ago, Hornso said:

I’ll try to be more active in this thread.

You're from Australia right? What time are games usually on over there? Might be the only issue with trying to follow it over here.

• Like 1

I'm finding it difficult to watch NBA because of the commentators. Regardless of which feed and broadcaster you watch the commentators all talk and sound like rocket polishers. 

Really trying since the team I used to follow back in 90's Charlotte Hornets (or a new version of them) have a pretty exciting team atm. Can't defend at all thou.

6 hours ago, MCU said:

You're from Australia right? What time are games usually on over there? Might be the only issue with trying to follow it over here.

East coast night games tip about 10-11am whilst the west coast games are about 2pm so I’m often working. Working from home has been handy but otherwise it’s a lot of box score watching, YouTube and podcasts.

4 hours ago, sne said:

I'm finding it difficult to watch NBA because of the commentators. Regardless of which feed and broadcaster you watch the commentators all talk and sound like rocket polishers. 

Really trying since the team I used to follow back in 90's Charlotte Hornets (or a new version of them) have a pretty exciting team atm. Can't defend at all thou.

Couldn’t agree more. Anything that isn’t a nationally televised game gets on my nerves. The team’s commentating crews are so biased.

• Like 1

On 29/01/2022 at 08:07, El Zen said:

And as far as team sports go, basketball is pretty freakin’ individualistic. 

Yeah, one never passes the ball, sets, screens, cover for fellow team mates, double or even triple team the opposition, pull defenders out of position, make yourself available for the ball, or even communicate with them. Bit like singles tennis really.

Â