• Erik Black
    • Martin Jol
    • Anne Summers
    • Mr Meagee
    • Gerry Francis
    • Trevor Francis
    • Peter Reid
    • Greame Souness

The conveyer belt of comedy just keeps cranking on at Sty Andrews. Fresh from the attempt to land Lippi (who I don't actually think speaks English) comes the news Blues and Bruce are locked in a battle over money.

And the source of the dispute? Image rights! Yes you read that correct image rights, yes Steve Bruce and image rights!

At first I assumed that Bruce perhaps paid Blues to not put his picture on stuff or even paid them to make him look less repulsive with the aid of photoshop and that he wanted a refund as he was leaving.

But stageringly they pay him image rights which begs the question what do they use his image for Beauty and the Beast Disney **** lunch boxes? The only other thing I could think of was perhaps Hallowen masks.

Either that or they have started selling dolls with his face on in Anne Summers - the mind boggles.....

Steve Bruce and image rights I never thought I'd hear anything as funny in my life

I have to say after the shite of the last couple of days this rant has put a amile back on my face!

Top work!

:lol:

Perhaps he owes the scum £225,000 because he took his "John Merrick" mask off:

300-elephant_man.jpg

On a related note. I believe the Irish have started a campaign/petition to try and get Steve Staunton hired for the England job :P Well at least he has experience this time around.

he just said it on skysportsnews...

something like, "i have got a big fat rugby ball shaped head, and im an annoying scouse clearing in the woods, but even then, i wouldnt go to small heath... the ownership situation is a bit unstable.."

or something like that...

he just said it on skysportsnews...

something like, "i have got a big fat rugby ball shaped head, and im an annoying scouse clearing in the woods, but even then, i wouldnt go to small heath... the ownership situation is a bit unstable.."

or something like that...

Can I quote you on that?

:lol:

Â