• Erik Black
    • Martin Jol
    • Anne Summers
    • Mr Meagee
    • Gerry Francis
    • Trevor Francis
    • Peter Reid
    • Greame Souness

Gold has come out and said that the takeover looks to be 50% now (dropped from 90% certain)

I feel so bad for Carson Yeung. He was just a destitute turd farmer from Hong Kong who came to England with the dream of farming the biggest of turds. Sometimes, the dream dies a little harder than the man.

I really hope the takeover doesn't fail. Just think how much fun it has been so far and what a mess Yeung has made of it, just think what he could do in full control of the club. It would be comedy central.

As for McLeish. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't polish a turd. As for his track record, yes he did well with Rangers but so what? Yes I know we also have a manager who excelled in Scotland but he had also proved himself in the Premier League which is the big difference.

Look at people like Souness (various clubs) and Walter Smith who won trophies galour with Rangers and were failures in the Premier League. IMO success north of the board for managers just like players doesn't mean they will carry their record South with them.

Blues are in a mess from the top all the way down and just to survive this season is going to be a struggle.

Also watched his interview on SSN ealrier and not a single word of bigging up blooz, all abut how good to be in the PL.

i actually noticed that too. maybe using them as a stepping stone?

This was very odd in the interview. He didnt say anything about Birmingham..only about himself and how he enjoyed being in the PL. It could´ve been any team for him so he clearly grabbed the first chance that came along. Strange one...

It certainly does seem like he's using them as a stepping stone, but if you were Birmingham right now (I know, it's hard to imagine without being sick...) wouldn't you be willing to accept that?

If he can 'use them', save them from relegation and improve them a bit, then I think they'd be quite happy to then let him go to a bigger club at the end of next season and bring in someone else to carry on where he left off.

Whether or not he can actually achieve this is something else.

Also watched his interview on SSN ealrier and not a single word of bigging up blooz, all abut how good to be in the PL.

This was very odd in the interview. He didnt say anything about Birmingham..only about himself and how he enjoyed being in the PL. It could´ve been any team for him so he clearly grabbed the first chance that came along. Strange one...

strange I agree with you !!!

4 times his scottish salary helped but I sense no desire to manage them like say MO and sounded strangely like DOL and we know what happened :P

strange I agree with you !!!

4 times his scottish salary helped but I sense no desire to manage them like say MO and sounded strangely like DOL and we know what happened :P

I hope they get turned over in his first game on Saturday as I can see both Derby and Wigan picking up results this weekend. If that happens it could notch the pressure up at the Sty.

Â