• Erik Black
    • Martin Jol
    • Anne Summers
    • Mr Meagee
    • Gerry Francis
    • Trevor Francis
    • Peter Reid
    • Greame Souness

Will McLeish be staying on as Scotland manager still ?

If not, I really can't understand his reasoning for this move.

Its down to him, he has a contract to continue depends if he wants to move. Must be tempting to take a job at a club with no history, not much in the way of a future, a relegation fight round the corner and no cash in bank to spend. Not to mention a dodgy takeover and fans so loyal that they can't fill there tiny ground when their illustrious neighbours come to town.

How could he resist?

Wouldnt it be brilliant if Carson Yeung came out on friday at the Blues deadline for the takeover and told the world he was a Villa fan having a bit of a laugh?

Wouldnt it be brilliant if Carson Yeung came out on friday at the Blues deadline for the takeover and told the world he was a Villa fan having a bit of a laugh?

Waahahahahahaha!!

This thread is such comedy!

Id love for McClown to get the job at the sty, having already hate the carrot this would just be the most hated club than it already is now!!

...Lemme guess.. there going to make a statment saying they have approched Arsene Wenger next!! :roll:

They want proof this Friday apparently.

I read that but I don't see it matters what they want. When they entered into due dilegance and sold the shares to Yeung that date of Dec 20th (as I understand it) was made so he hasn't got to provide them with anything this Friday.

Â