• Erik Black
    • Martin Jol
    • Anne Summers
    • Mr Meagee
    • Gerry Francis
    • Trevor Francis
    • Peter Reid
    • Greame Souness

So Potatohead has gone - which leaves the question who takes over? I'm sure the Evening Mail will be running a poll tonight in which Blues fans will overwelmingly vote Pele or Sir Alex as their manager of choice so I thought we should have our own vote.

Over to you guys...

Well... this poll can only go one of two ways...

Either people will choose whoever they think will do the worst job... or people will want Blues to survive to preserve the rivalry.

I can't see it being Erik Black, because Wigan will want to take him as Bruce's number 2, and I think he'd want to go.

The problem they will have right now is that no manager is going to take a job there while the ownership is still in doubt, unless they offer rediculous money, which just won't happen there.

Decent managers will certainly steer clear.. I can't see them getting Martin Jol or Paul Jewell, or even Souness.

I'm not going to vote on who I want to take over as manager there, but I do think it'll be interesting to see who they approach and who would actually want it.

or people will want Blues to survive to preserve the rivalry.

Can't see many wanting this, especially after the last derby.

I would prefer if they disappeard and we could get back to hating our true rivals - West Brom.

The way the Blose are going, their only rivals will be Solihull Moors.

Im tempted to apply for the job. I work out of Tyseley anyway, so its not like id have much further to travel. I hear the money is good, Karren Brady is very accommodating to new staff and of course, i can satisfy my curiosity whether the 0-0-11 formation would work in the Premier League or not (there is no rule saying you have to have a goalkeeper, is there?)

P Jewel 5/1

G McAllister 5/1

C Coleman 6/1

E Black 7/1

M Jol 8/1

G Souness 8/1

G Hoddle 14/1

P Reid 16/1

A McLeish 16/1

what a mighty list of candidates :lol: i voted ann summers, but should we not have added mrs potato head surely she will a candidate of pac man?

It'll never happen but I voted Beelzebub Francis.

It'll probably be that geezer in Scotland who used to play at the Sty yearsback......Calderwood I think

Damn it...never thought of D'OL perhaps the therapy is working. Interesting voting so far, thought Mr Meagee would have done better but at the moment the man with the eternal cold Trevor seems to be the fans favourite followed by Souness and Anne Summers!!!

Â