Crypto currency

PieFacE

1 hour ago, limpid said:

Bitcoin has no use other than as a barter mechanism. There are many other uses of blockchains. They are essentially a distributed ledger and can be used for anything that a ledger can. So that means banks can stop relying on monolithic computer systems and actually exchange money much easier. Logistics companies can track/trace end to end without a single point of failure. Musicians can see who is playing their music without needing record companies. There are many, many use cases and all of them have intrinsic value.

Sure. I can see the value of blockchains. I was meaning other crypto-currencies, ie I don't see any way in which they can have any long-term value either (I believe the long-term value of Bitcoin is $0, and the only question is how long it takes to get there). 

Choose

The one which you prefer.

or

The one which you feel makes the strongest argument

Or if you think they are saying the same thing, select

These Mean the Same.

There are 21 Pairs, and we normally have 15 as our maximum, but you can do as many, or as few as you like of course, and even complete them all in a couple of sittings. The truth is though, they don’t take long.

For investors in Bitcoin, is it time to buy, sell or hold, and why.

https://www.qiask.com/index.php?Q=RVBH3C

Disclaimer: I have a personal interest in the company creating this software.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, limpid said:

Choose

The one which you prefer.

or

The one which you feel makes the strongest argument

Or if you think they are saying the same thing, select

These Mean the Same.

There are 21 Pairs, and we normally have 15 as our maximum, but you can do as many, or as few as you like of course, and even complete them all in a couple of sittings. The truth is though, they don’t take long.

For investors in Bitcoin, is it time to buy, sell or hold, and why.

https://www.qiask.com/index.php?Q=RVBH3C

Disclaimer: I have a personal interest in the company creating this software.

I’ve no idea what I just read, clicked or read again.

Click the answer you are closest to, makes the best argument or choose they mean the same.

No rocket science. You've read far, far more complicated things researching your crypto investments.

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

Click the answer you are closest to, makes the best argument or choose they mean the same.

No rocket science. You've read far, far more complicated things researching your crypto investments.

But what’s the point in it? I tried a few and I quickly came back to the same question as I had before. So I just picked “finished judging” none the wiser. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

But what’s the point in it? I tried a few and I quickly came back to the same question as I had before. So I just picked “finished judging” none the wiser. 

The point of it is to assess what the wisdom of the crowd thinks.

I don;t think it's possible for you to get exactly the same pair twice, but it will refine the phrases based on your previous answers (even a tiny amount) until it has pinpointed your opinion. You got as far as you wanted and stopped. Thanks for participating.

• Like 1

My portfolio is bleeding pretty hard right now. Still in profit on flixx though, just.

If I wasn't so scared of missing out on an ark rally I'd probably sell everything for bitcoin right now. Can't help but feel it's going to go on a huge rally soon, based on nothing other than a feeling.

Edited by PieFacE

Â