Crypto currency

PieFacE

I know a lot here have some ARK so thought I'd post this in case you haven't seen it. Pretty huge. Ark has such as bright future in my opinion. Wish I had more.

https://medium.com/blockport/ark-blockport-partnership-updates-bc6cff2e252a

Listing of ARK will provide both communities with the opportunity to trade ARK against EUR pairs in the near future.

Additionally, with the release of their much awaited mobile wallet, ARK is now in search for wallet integrations that will allow their users to trade ARK directly from their wallet.

As partners, we are going to collectively build an exchange integration for the ARK wallet. This will mean that all ARK trades that are directly performed in the wallet are being settled by the Blockport platform.

Will be able to trade from the ark wallet. Pretty awesome.

ACES (interoperability) will be pretty big for ark, nice to see the first real use case for it.

Edited by PieFacE

I'm hoping so. I'm speculating but it's possible that the recent drop was due to fear of what would be said in this meeting. Regulation is kinda the elephant in the room which needs to be delt with, most suspect it would have a negative impact on crypto. Though, judging from the meeting today it seems they are willing to embrace it and not stiffle it. 

Very bullish. 

34 minutes ago, limpid said:

Coinbase seem to have had problems with my last transfer from fiat. Can anyone recommend anyone else?

I’ve had issues with it letting me buy with my debit card, 2 or 3 in a row then I try again an hour later and it goes through.

Edited by Genie

I'll be pretty happy if we've just seen the bottom and a new market cycle starts now.

Too early to tell at the minute though I guess. Cautiously optimistic. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Â