Crypto currency

PieFacE

Hopefully it kicks on, I reckon I’m about £100 down as it stands. At the highest I was about £1500 up.

Currenty holding:

Flixx: 6300

Ark: 100

Cag: 222

AIX: 68

Edit: 12:34 and I’m back into profit :D

Edited by Genie

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Never heard of CIC, goes to investigate...

CIChain something to do with insurance. Might be worth $0.0001 but it's the only airdrop that actually sent me tokens.

I've been added into a WhatsApp group by an old school friend. He's looking for money to invest into Cryptos and share the profits. An investment fund I guess.

I have zero intention of giving him any money, I'm happy doing my own thing. But the group has prompted plenty of discussion about upcoming cryptos.

I'm reluctant to believe any of them because the group seems like a bit of a dick swinging exercise. Who know the most about crypto?!?!

But one of the ones they've mentioned that I've had a bit of a look into is Thor. Sounds quite promising but I don't know much about these things. Anyone heard of it and have any opinions?

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've been added into a WhatsApp group by an old school friend. He's looking for money to invest into Cryptos and share the profits. An investment fund I guess.

I have zero intention of giving him any money, I'm happy doing my own thing. But the group has prompted plenty of discussion about upcoming cryptos.

I'm reluctant to believe any of them because the group seems like a bit of a dick swinging exercise. Who know the most about crypto?!?!

But one of the ones they've mentioned that I've had a bit of a look into is Thor. Sounds quite promising but I don't know much about these things. Anyone heard of it and have any opinions?

You get THOR from holding VEN I think. How well THOR will do will largely depend on how well VEN does. (Unless I've got this wrong?)

It will be similar to NEO and GAS. 

EDIT: Having just googled it you need 2,380 VEN to receive 1 THOR a day.  Could be a nice way to get a passive income if THOR ends up being $50-100. I've got 840 VEN, might stock up some more.

Edited by PieFacE

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

You get THOR from holding VEN I think. How well THOR will do will largely depend on how well VEN does. (Unless I've got this wrong?)

It will be similar to NEO and GAS. 

Yeah you have to buy VEN, and later this month (next week I think) they get converted to VET.

Found some articles that make it sound promising, but I'm no expert.

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah you have to buy VEN, and later this month (next week I think) they get converted to VET.

Found some articles that make it sound promising, but I'm no expert.

Yeah VEN is supposedly going to be quite good.  I'm banking on WTC being the better one of the two but there's no reason both can't co-exist.  

Supply chains are perfect for blockchain.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What's WTC?

Something called Evident Proof is the other one they're banging on about

WTC is Walton Chain. Like a goods/product tracking blockchain which uses RFID to track everything. Pretty neat really. 

Never heard of Evident Proof before, will look into it. 

EDIT: Having looked at Evident Proof I'll definitely give it a miss. Might be a good idea but it's incredibly dull. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

My portfolio has remained incredibly flat for the past few weeks, I’m amazed how it seems to sink and spike but then pretty much immediately get back to it’s safe place.

Mine is flat net. But it's currently recovering after a massive dip. Hopefully that trend continues

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Mine is flat net. But it's currently recovering after a massive dip. Hopefully that trend continues

Same here, I was well up, then well down, then it bounced to where it is now where it’s stayed unmoved for about 2 weeks. I’m pretty even. 

Edited by Genie

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Same here, I was well up, then we’ll down, then it bounced to where it is now where it’s stayed unmoved for about 2 weeks. I’m pretty even. 

Mine's grown by about 30% over the last 2 weeks...

Â