Crypto currency

PieFacE

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Flixx keeps dropping, it’s hard not to buy up more at these super low prices

Yeah flixx is a bit all over the place. Low cap coins like that change in value a lot cos the volume is so low all it takes is one person buying/selling to move it.

When it's on bittrex or binance I'd expect a nice bump then. 

20 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah flixx is a bit all over the place. Low cap coins like that change in value a lot cos the volume is so low all it takes is one person buying/selling to move it.

When it's on bittrex or binance I'd expect a nice bump then. 

Do you think they’ll add a new exchange?

14 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Decided to go quite big into the Persona ico. Got nearly 300k coins. Hoping it goes to £3-5 by the end of the 2019, by which point I should have about 600k coins due to their DPOS model. 

Pretty much nailed on that they will partner with the Coss exchange, hopefully others will follow too. 

Members of the ark team created it and advisors for the project. High hopes. 

How do you get some of that action?

26 minutes ago, omariqy said:

How do you get some of that action?

https://persona.im/

Obviously DYOR. 

Crowdsale is still going with a 30% bonus. 

Me and a few others will be creating a couple of private 100% sharing pools which anyone here is more than welcome to be apart of should you invest.

Edited by PieFacE

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Obviously DYOR. 

Me and a few others will be creating a couple of private 100% sharing pools which anyone here is more than welcome to be apart of should you invest.

Thanks mate I will dig a bit deeper and find out more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

I find this thread an interesting read, even subbed to a few Youtubers who talk about it.

Haven't taken the plunge though because I still have no idea what i'm actually investing in......

Pile in, It’s only money :lol: 

It could turn out to be a great time to invest as many of the markets are as low as they’ve been in recent history (not a guarantee they won’t drop further...)

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Obviously DYOR. 

How do you check out purchasing the tokens and their price? I can only find options to donate using BTC, ETH or ARK...?

1 hour ago, Genie said:

How do you check out purchasing the tokens and their price? I can only find options to donate using BTC, ETH or ARK...?

So price per token is $0.2 . Then you get a 30% bonus on top.

(buy 10 tokens for $2, and you'll get 13)

You can pay using either BTC, ETH or ARK. The value of your BTC/ETH/ARK is taken from coinmarketcap at the time of deposit. 

16 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So price per token is $0.2 . Then you get a 30% bonus on top.

(buy 10 tokens for $2, and you'll get 13)

You can pay using either BTC, ETH or ARK. The value of your BTC/ETH/ARK is taken from coinmarketcap at the time of deposit. 

Do you have a link to that info? I was worried if I used the address on their page I’d be donating rather than putting credit in my account!

Edit: I think I’ve sussed it.

Where do the tokens go if you buy them? Will they get transferred to an exchange?

Edited by Genie

53 minutes ago, Genie said:

Do you have a link to that info? I was worried if I used the address on their page I’d be donating rather than putting credit in my account!

Edit: I think I’ve sussed it.

Where do the tokens go if you buy them? Will they get transferred to an exchange?

When the ICO finishes you'll log into your account, and have the ability to withdraw the coins to their wallet (when it's available)

• Like 1

Â