Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Just now, Demitri_C said:

It's tough to choose motm out of hourihane and davis

Davis for me. Davis has played a part in everything even if it's something as simple as holding up the ball. I think we owe 100% of our many many chances today to Davis. Hourihane has been great and goals normally guarantees MOTM for me, but Davis has changed us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Davis for me. Davis has played a part in everything even if it's something as simple as holding up the ball. I think we owe 100% of our many many chances today to Davis. Hourihane has been great and goals normally guarantees MOTM for me, but Davis has changed us. 

Completely agree, we haven't had a player that could hold the ball up that well since Benteke.

Just now, Daweii said:

Yeah my thinking too and his first start. Just please god let Davis score. That would be a complete starting debut for him