Match Thread: Cardiff v Villa

limpid

should have been another goal - we could quite feasibly have been thumped 6-0 here. Absolutely pathetic performance - I almost think the players are doing it on purpose to get rid of the manager, it is suspiciously bad. 

Bruce just has to go before he can do any more damage, we simply cannot afford to miss out on promotion this season. I'm sick and tired of his shit and all the excuses, he's had more than enough time.

Lets go grab Jokanovic

or if we are being extra ambitious, nab Benitez or Rodgers. Whatever it takes to give us the best shot at promotion, I'm sick and tired of this turgid, depressing crapfest.

Gabby & Hutton just need to piss off too...

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

Rice just has to go before he can do any more damage, we simply cannot afford to miss out on promotion this season. I'm sick and tired of his shit and all the excuses, he's had more than enough time.

Lets go grab Jokanovic

or if we are being extra ambitious, nab Benitez or Rodgers. Whatever it takes to give us the best shot at promotion, I'm sick and tired of this turgid, depressing crapfest.

Rice in!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We could be six or seven down in this one. Fair play to Cardiff, but I can't help but feel that their performance hasn't been the defining factor in that statement. What's more, on our performance, we deserve it. Disorganised, disjointed, dysfunctional.

• Like 2