Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

At least wait until the play is dead.

We're getting replays of shit crosses floating into the keeper's arms while the ball is still in play.

Absurd.

They shouldn't even be showing these replays when the ball is out of play.

Here, watch our lack of movement in the box for a second time!

I can't seem to get onto the AVTV subscription site. I just want to purchase today's match

error.PNG

I'm getting this across multiple browsers. I have no extensions open on either browser as well. 

Edited by Czechlad

13 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I can't seem to get onto the AVTV subscription site. I just want to purchase today's match

error.PNG

I'm getting this across multiple browsers. I have no extensions open on either browser as well. 

Welcome to the joys of avtv:D 

13 hours ago, R1chuk said:

I am working abroad for 2 weeks and want to catch games on AVTV, will I need to register a new account as my existing one is uk registered. Also, will my UK credit card work?

You won't need a new account and your U.K. credit card will work 

Looks like sky will be streaming all midweek EFL games from 2019 if were still here (including to the UK)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

Sky will be able to stream all midweek Championship matches after agreeing a new £600m five-year domestic rights deal with the English Football League.

All EFL clubs will be able to stream midweek league games via their websites if Sky are not broadcasting them live.

The contract will run from 2019-2024, with the value of the rights increasing by 36% from the present agreement.

Sky will also continue to broadcast the Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and play-offs until May 2024.

Matches played between 14:45 and 17:15 on Saturdays will continue to be blocked from live streaming.

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

Looks like sky will be streaming all EFL games from 2019 if were still here (including to the UK)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

Sky will be able to stream all midweek Championship matches after agreeing a new £600m five-year domestic rights deal with the English Football League.

All EFL clubs will be able to stream midweek league games via their websites if Sky are not broadcasting them live.

The contract will run from 2019-2024, with the value of the rights increasing by 36% from the present agreement.

Sky will also continue to broadcast the Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and play-offs until May 2024.

Matches played between 14:45 and 17:15 on Saturdays will continue to be blocked from live streaming.

Long overdue 

1 minute ago, tomaspg said:

anyone mind giving me a link to the actual page of the live feed? i got the subscription but I've only watched on mobile so far. cant find the **** live game on the official avtv site, great stuff really. 

here you go https://www.avfc.co.uk/Fixtures/2010 to 2019/2017-2018/English Football League - Championship/Aston Villa vs Middlesbrough?MatchDetails=1 

• Like 1