Jump to content

The Schaffhausen Chain Saw Massacre


sne
 Share

Recommended Posts

So apparently someone has gone berserk with a chainsaw in the streets of Schaffhausen Switzerland.

Anyone got any more details?

Quote

Schaffhausen attack: At least five injured in assault by male suspect in the northern Swiss town.

At least five people have been injured, two seriously, after a man attacked people in the streets in the Swiss town of Schaffhausen.

Police said the perpetrator is still at large after the attack, which prompted them to seal off the centre of the town on the German border.

A shop owner told Blick a man with a chainsaw was walking the streets, the newspaper later said the rumour could not be confirmed.

The police did not comment on the report at a press conference.

Cindy Beer, a police spokeswoman, told SRF television police were alerted about the attack at 10:39am (08:39 GMT).

She said "we can't say exactly what happened at this point." 

She added: "We just know that a person wounded several people."

The man's whereabouts are currently unknown. 

Ms Beer said police can't say with certainty what implement the man used to wound the victims. 

A spokeswoman for the air rescue service told 20 Minuten two rescue helicopters had been sent to the town.

“We have been alerted and therefore assume there are injured people,” she said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swiss-attack-schaffhausen-injured-man-suspect-police-serious-northern-a7856921.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also saw it was reported as 'man with chainsaw or machete'.

Well, definitely both items capable of cutting people, yep.

Described as 'non-terror related' now, with the perp fleeing the scene, and being 'of unkempt appearence'.

Hobo with a chainsaw, was that not a film?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, hogso said:

Also saw it was reported as 'man with chainsaw or machete'.

Well, definitely both items capable of cutting people, yep.

Described as 'non-terror related' now, with the perp fleeing the scene, and being 'of unkempt appearence'.

Hobo with a chainsaw, was that not a film?

Think that was shotgun..

Rutger Hauer as the lead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
19 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

How do you injure 5 and not kill anybody with a chainsaw?  Probably the most unforgiving bit of kit going.

Does it make me a psycho that I sometimes see stuff like this and think "is that all they managed?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

How do you injure 5 and not kill anybody with a chainsaw?  Probably the most unforgiving bit of kit going.

There are pictures going around of the guy who did it.

Looking at him I'm surprised he managed to even lift the chainsaw.

He looks like a lobotomized and a bit lopsided version of Gollum, but with clothes . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah if* I was gonna do a chainsaw massacre I'd be at it like that classic mexican cartel chainsaw decapitation video, no messing

*I won't be doing a chainsaw massacre.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Yeah if* I was gonna do a chainsaw massacre I'd be at it like that classic mexican cartel chainsaw decapitation video, no messing

*I won't be doing a chainsaw massacre.

*prints screen*

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Does it make me a psycho that I sometimes see stuff like this and think "is that all they managed?"

No, no, not at all.  You seem perfectly normal to me.  Absolutely.

*edges towards door*

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2017 at 08:15, Wainy316 said:

How do you injure 5 and not kill anybody with a chainsaw?  Probably the most unforgiving bit of kit going.

The sound of one negates the element of surprise, and it's also not a very quick piece of equipment to wield.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â