Germany 23rd July

NeilS

So what time are we on again? Good first display. Very impressed with elmo and o'hare. Nice to see Hogan finding the net twice as well.

Edited by osmark86

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

So what time are we on again? Good first display. Very impressed with elmo and o'hare. Nice to see Hogan finding the net twice as well.

1 more 45 minute game after this one. then back on.

Should be a 15 min break between games but this one is running a bit behind due to all the fouls

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I believe that was Jake Doyle Hayes who was playing the Jedinak/Whelan role.

I thought it was O'Hare (17), who played the more defensive role alongside Hourihane and Haynes (29), who played the #10 role. Either way, they both played really well.

Hayes, the new Bannan? Too soon? :P

• Like 1

Meaningless friendly and all that...

But positives is we scored a few goals and even more so the right players scored the goals.

Confidence is a huge part for strikers so great to see Hogan score 2, and for a young kid like Green it's the same thing.

Don't really matter if we win lose or draw (obviously always good to win) but that the right players are scoring is huge. 

19 minutes ago, villianusa said:

I thought it was O'Hare (17), who played the more defensive role alongside Hourihane and Haynes (29), who played the #10 role. Either way, they both played really well.

Hayes, the new Bannan? Too soon? :P

Hard to say without the heat maps to prove it.

• Haha 1

Â