Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Because nothing says "confidence" quite like freezing your sperm. 

Russian troops 'able to freeze sperm for free'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64107729

That'll solve the male / female gender imbalance they are creating in the fertile year ranges

Coming in 2024. No man? Do your national duty and play artificial insemination roulette

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Ukraine should probably do something similar. 

Ukraine's losses are nowhere near Russias in terms of generational loss. Russias problem isn't just the meat grinder. Fertile males have been leaving Russia for years to live abroad, they have no interest in going back. This problem has rapidly accelerated since the war began and especially since the threat of mobilisation

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Ukraine's losses are nowhere near Russias in terms of generational loss. Russias problem isn't just the meat grinder. Fertile males have been leaving Russia for years to live abroad, they have no interest in going back. This problem has rapidly accelerated since the war began and especially since the threat of mobilisation

That was a problem for Ukraine prior to the war also. 

3 hours ago, bickster said:

They had ~20% population loss since the 90s, so hardly all sunshine and roses.

1 minute ago, villakram said:

They had ~20% population loss since the 90s, so hardly all sunshine and roses.

Nobody said it was. All that was said was that Russia's problem with population growth was worse and getting much bigger

11 hours ago, Genie said:

Strikes me as odd they were camo uniforms then add a bright yellow band to the helmet and arm. 

I know why they do it, just seems a bit counter productive.

I saw an interview with a British soldier who was out there, or had been. He said for the most part you don't see anyone as It's literally incoming mortars and artillery everyone fears. 

As much as it does seem to be counter productive I'd presume that most of the combat soldiers engaged with the enemy using small arms, do so at very close quarters when It's definitely worth knowing who is friend from foe. Especially clearing buildings or trenches. 

Edited by avfc1982am
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

I saw an interview with a British soldier who was out there, or had been. He said for the most part you don't see anyone as It's literally incoming mortars and artillery everyone fears. 

As much as it does seem to be counter productive I'd presume that most of the combat soldiers engaged with the enemy using small arms, do so at very close quarters when It's definitely worth knowing who is enemy from foe. Especially clearing buildings or trenches. 

Also useful for when a drone spots people to make sure they are on the wrong side

Russian media claiming that a Ukrainian missile has hit Belarus. According to them it's a type of missile that both Russia and Ukraine uses.

Doesn't seem suspicious at all and in no way would it give Belarus a reason/excuse/pressure to join more in the war.

24 minutes ago, sne said:

Russian media claiming that a Ukrainian missile has hit Belarus. According to them it's a type of missile that both Russia and Ukraine uses.

Doesn't seem suspicious at all and in no way would it give Belarus a reason/excuse/pressure to join more in the war.

I’m only surprised it hasn’t “happened” until this point.

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I mean, it's obvious Ukraine would deliberately target Belarus. They're just desperate for another invading army from a new front aren't they. 

There is no other invading army in Belarus, certainly not one capable of doing much. They haven't mobilised, they have 4,500 active troops on their border (the whole border) and about 3,500 in reserve. There are also 9,000 Russian troops there

The Ukraine / Belarus border is now double fenced with minefields. Belarus has given Russia an awful lot of its spare mechanised armour. Ukriane have a number of battalions of troops dedicated to defending this border

There are far less troops and supplies in Belarus now than there were in February, Ukraine is far better prepared and armed than it was then and you can't just walk over the border any more

Ukraine isn't scared of what can come across the ground from Belarus, not only that but there are huge doubts as to whether the Belarus army would actually invade. So far they've refused and those 9,000 Russian troops are more likely there to quell any rebellion than invade. Just like they did a few years back during the last attempt to overthrow Lukashenko when he stole the last election.

But yes, I also doubt the Russian narrative. Absolutely smells of false flag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if it will be on YouTube but RT in the hotel room just showed an advert

starts with Christmas 2021 and a family in a nice house , with heating and the little girl getting a pet hamster for Christmas , dressed in a red bow

forwards to Christmas 2022 and the house is cold but the dad has managed to rig the electrics to the hamster wheel so the hamster runs and powers their Christmas tree lights 

forward to Christmas 2023 and the family are in a room full of ice , no electric and eating a sparse meal of soup … dad nibbles on a small bone , next spoonful is  a red bow tie , mum putting her fingers to her lips to say shush don’t tell the daughter as camera pans out to an empty hamster cage 

caption comes on the screen “merry anti- Russian Christmas “

Not sure how many people watch RT but as propaganda goes , it’s totally brain washing anyone watching it , the advert was followed with news about Ukraine murdering innocent civilians and publishing fake news 

• Sad 1

Â