Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Terrorists

**** rocket polishers.

They’ll either deny they did it, or say that it was being used by the military.

They really are trying to pull the tigers tail doing this as the G7 meet.

• Replies 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

The Kremlin confirm Putin is planning to attend the G20 in November.

That puts the ball back in “the West’s” court. Do they boycott? Do they take the opportunity to speak to him 1 on 1? Do they take the opportunity to drop a piano on him as they know exactly where he’ll be?

I can’t see it happening.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

The Kremlin confirm Putin is planning to attend the G20 in November.

That puts the ball back in “the West’s” court. Do they boycott? Do they take the opportunity to speak to him 1 on 1? Do they take the opportunity to drop a piano on him as they know exactly where he’ll be?

I can’t see it happening.

Don't forget that the G20 includes some fairly reprehensible Govt. Saudi, China, Brazil, India

There will be an anti-Russia majority but nowhere near complete consensus

And absolutely nothing will happen to Putin there either. No world leader would sanction it because they could be next

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Don't forget that the G20 includes some fairly reprehensible Govt. Saudi, China, Brazil, India

And absolutely nothing will happen to Putin there either. No world leader would sanction it because they could be next

What if a rogue baddun does him in? Can Bali secure his safety?

I think he’s playing a game tbh, he won’t go.

Just now, Genie said:

What if a rogue baddun does him in? Can Bali secure his safety?

I think he’s playing a game tbh, he won’t go.

He'll be doing overtime between now and then with the begging bowl out ensuring he has allies.

Make no mistake, Putin knows how to lick arse when the time comes. 

He's definitely playing games but he loves these political games especially as the European leaders are such melts. 

4 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

He'll be doing overtime between now and then with the begging bowl out ensuring he has allies.

Make no mistake, Putin knows how to lick arse when the time comes. 

He's definitely playing games but he loves these political games especially as the European leaders are such melts. 

Who wants cheap oil and gas as we head into winter? Uncle Vlad is here to help.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Some spys form ukraine reckon putin has some serious health issues like blood cancer and will be lucky to survive the next two years.

Difficult thing with this, like so many things, both sides have reasons to lie. I think it'll be many, many years before the truth comes out about what was and wasn't propaganda

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Some spys form ukraine reckon putin has some serious health issues like blood cancer and will be lucky to survive the next two years.

The Americans said a couple of weeks ago he had treatment for Pancreatic cancer in April

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Difficult thing with this, like so many things, both sides have reasons to lie. I think it'll be many, many years before the truth comes out about what was and wasn't propaganda

Yes that is true. You dint know whats true and what isnt.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Perfect opportunity for his last words to be "what flavours the soup?" 

I just read about him employing professional food tasters to avoid being poisoned. I guess that could be one of the world's most dangerous jobs. They have to be really brave to take that on, surely. :s And unscrupulous, letting the world down, protecting such an evil psychopath.

11 hours ago, bickster said:

One for the plane spotters. An F35A Lightning II has been patrolling the Ukraine Border with it's transponders on

r2g8zh9g26891.jpg

If there is a F35 with transponder on near the border you can bet something significant is happening. 

But the significant action will be being conducted by an F22, with transponder off, somewhere else. 

👍🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

If there is a F35 with transponder on near the border you can bet something significant is happening. 

But the significant action will be being conducted by an F22, with transponder off, somewhere else

Why do you think that?

12 hours ago, bickster said:

India's government is reprehensible? Given they are one of our most 'important' partners that were freely and democratically elected (in the world's largest democracy) I'm not sure how they can be descirbed as reprehensible?

The US will now deliver patriot aa systems to Ukraine. It’s about time. Hopefully these can stop the indiscriminate missiles hitting everything. 

Another great idea by Putin to bomb a shopping mall in the middle of the day.

7 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

The US will now deliver patriot aa systems to Ukraine. It’s about time. Hopefully these can stop the indiscriminate missiles hitting everything. 

Another great idea by Putin to bomb a shopping mall in the middle of the day.

Putin doing that, whilst the G7 were meeting was bold/unexpected/stupid.

Is he getting bored?

2 hours ago, peterw said:

India's government is reprehensible? Given they are one of our most 'important' partners that were freely and democratically elected (in the world's largest democracy) I'm not sure how they can be descirbed as reprehensible?

Do some research on Hindu nationalism and what it has meant for minorities in the country over the last few years.

• Thanks 1

Â