• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree, in the context of any potential future truce/peace deal. 

If Russia withdraw all military presence and claim to Ukrainian land gained since 2014 then they won't be attacked. Seems a fair compromise.

3 minutes ago, brommy said:

If Russia withdraw all military presence and claim to Ukrainian land gained since 2014 then they won't be attacked. Seems a fair compromise.

Exactly, there needs to be some give and take from both sides.

• Like 1

There will be no peace deal anytime soon. Russia are not going to give back the land unless Ukraine force them too. This conflict..... unless the Russian leadership falls apart will go on another several years. 3-5 min would probably be a conservative guess with the possibility of another decade upwards. Then add the carnage and the aftermath of everything that has happened since 2014 and you're talking decades before peace will ever truly return to the region and vengeance isn't the number one priority for Ukrainians. We've a long long way to go before this is anywhere near being over. Imo of course.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Pictures of that Storm Shadowed sub in Sevastopol have finally emerged

Bit of duct tape and some WD-40 and it'll be good as new.

They’ve got to go through the hassle now of finding what the excess was on the policy and working out if its worth making a claim.

12 minutes ago, djdabush said:

The guy on the right is way too excited about that.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, djdabush said:

Looks fine to me.

Send it out with a full crew 

when you see some of the maps that show territory gained in yards, it’s seems reminiscent of stuff from The Great War. The pain and suffering must be unimaginable.

that said, I can’t look at the key to the map with states Bahkmut City Limits and not hear Tina Turner in my head!

Edited by limpid
fixed embed
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It’s a ‘flash bang’ rather than a grenade but I expect this war is going to leave a lot of messed up people trying to readjust to society again once it is over. 

I'm not sure the women or kids realise it's a flashbang though so still pretty stupid thing to do. The second point you make is correct though, there are going to be a lot more messed up people than there already is inside Russia. 

Â