• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

55 minutes ago, villa89 said:

The main problem is the death of main stream, balanced impartial media...

Opinions based on disinformation stick, even when reality rumbles roughshod across the bullshit.

You can see it on VT.

F**k me, people are stupid.

Interesting viewpoint/analysis of logistics for them Russians in Ukraine:

Quora: Russian Supply Routes

I’ve noticed that some of us are making faulty assumptions about the flow of supplies into mainland and peninsular Ukraine. In summary, some of us have it exactly backward: Crimea isn’t supplied via the mainland. Instead, the majority of the war is supplied via Crimea.

On 05/09/2023 at 12:51, Demitri_C said:

Also i was reafing that our "friends" the saudis want to join along with argentina and UAE

2 countries whose economies are effectively life limited by 20 years then their place in the world order effectively ends. 

12 hours ago, tinker said:

I Believe It's the impact of social media campaigns and propaganda, AI based platforms. It's all very concerning, we have had warnings about it but everyone seems to be letting the whole thing continue, I'm frightened for our future if it's allowed to go unchecked.

I'm convinced this is the same in all these pro Russia African revolutions to. 

The West needs to wake up and spend more time and money on the Social Media war. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

2 countries whose economies are effectively life limited by 20 years then their place in the world order effectively ends. 

This is off topic but I don’t think that’s true. Political opinions aside they do invest pretty wisely and are building self-sustaining economies. They are well aware that the oil doesn’t last forever. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

This is off topic but I don’t think that’s true. Political opinions aside they do invest pretty wisely and are building self-sustaining economies. They are well aware that the oil doesn’t last forever. 

Exactly, they own half the world and back at home investing heavily in things like tourism (and stuff like sports washing which feeds into tourism longer term).

9 hours ago, Xann said:

No idea what, or when, or anything about the oddball YT channel?

Just stumbled across it. If any night owls want to pick the bones out of it? Please go ahead.

Serious WTF.... I don't know what is funnier. Alex Jones sounding like he's swallowed a hedgehog or Solovyov sounding like a gay nazi officer. 

Pair of weirdos

8 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He's either…

(a) drunk

(b) stupid 

(c) both

Which Eastern European country will they invade next with a completely depleted army. How many non-NATO Eastern European countries are there these days?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bickster said:

He's either…

(a) drunk

(b) stupid 

(c) both

Which Eastern European country will they invade next with a completely depleted army. How many non-NATO Eastern European countries are there these days?

Considering Ukraine are now liberating areas at an increased pace, coming cross the second lines near Tokmak, I think it's a very bold statement. VDV held those lines and have suffered to an extent that you can't really call them VDV anymore as these are reserves of the VDV that got annihilated in the Kyiv convoy and have likely never even had a parachute drop as they're so green.

Russia's army is not an army anymore, it's a rag tag band of a few survivors and 200k reservists that don't want to be there.

In recent days Ukraine are using Challenger 2's and Leo 2's fairly uncontested against Russian infantry. It's turning into a slaughter.

Edited by magnkarl

Â