Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

1 minute ago, limpid said:

Are you saying that Putin is going to kill Santa? That'll mean an escalation.

The elves have plenty of downtime right now, they can probably knock out a few warheads to avenge their master.

• Haha 1

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

What the hell was that ugly tramp waffling on about? He asked a question, in - after seeing him on the news before, his normal tone and she has a hissy fit. More like I don't have an answer for why my retarded country is bombing civilians so let's try and deflect. Idiots, all of them, that Lavrov earlier was just as bad. 

If this does escalate, the only public execution that should take place is that of Putin and we should all be invited to line up and smash his face in. 

52 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Things like this have definitely aged badly.

But there isn't a bottom-less pit of money. At some point you have to decide if you're willing to spend on Defence at the sacrifice of the NHS, pensions, education, etc.

Ultimately, it's fruitless anyway. A war with anyone would be absolutely devastating. All we can do is keep ticking our box by investing 2% of our GDP and pray the USA stays in NATO. We're not beating anyone, let alone Russia, by our own - whether we had 30 more Challenger tanks or not. 

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Also a path for a removal of some sanctions on Russia for there to be a negotiated ceasefire

GTFO of Ukraine and kill Putin seems a better start

Edited by Jareth
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

This is the most encouraging reaction from inside Russia since this murderous war began. 

Will enough Russians get to read this for it to make a difference, or is their media closed down too tight?

US defence official saying that Ukraine has attacked the convoy with drones, planes, special forces and that it's being held up by the Ukrainian army just North of Ukraine. Russians have tried flanking manouvers but are being pummeled by NLAWs, Javelins and their own weaponry from DDR. I find it ironic that old Soviet anti-tank weaponry delivered by Germany is now taking out Putin's tanks..

12 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

This is the most encouraging reaction from inside Russia since this murderous war began. 

Will enough Russians get to read this for it to make a difference, or is their media closed down too tight?

Gazprom executives didn't want it either, which is why one of them apparently, "committed suicide'. I think more he got silenced.

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

US defence official saying that Ukraine has attacked the convoy with drones, planes, special forces and that it's being held up by the Ukrainian army just North of Ukraine. Russians have tried flanking manouvers but are being pummeled by NLAWs, Javelins and their own weaponry from DDR. I find it ironic that old Soviet anti-tank weaponry delivered by Germany is now taking out Putin's tanks..

link?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Gazprom executives didn't want it either, which is why one of them apparently, "committed suicide'. I think more he got silenced.

Not sure how true it is but apparently the share price dropped 90% and 95% for the bank

• Like 1

Yeah this conflict is not gonna end by the Russians getting a bunch of tanks or planes blown up. That's just people dying.

It's the sanctions and the important people and the regular people turning on Putin that will end it. Hopefully he'll not blow the world up on his way out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t think anything would make me happier than breaking news that Putin was dead. 

Captured alive and going to the Hague? 

Â