Champions League Draw Last 8

andykeenan

Just now, Zatman said:

could they? Oblak has barely had a thing to do in this game though commentators have hyped Leicester performance in second half as if Germany vs Brazil in 2014

Vardy hit one shot directly at a defender. If it goes either side of him, it was a goal. They're bang in this game. 

3 seasons (4?) ago they were in the Championship. Absolutely phenomenal stuff. 

This leicester team can be proud of themselves. Atletico are a great team. 

I wonder what will happen to Leicester at the end of the season. Mahrez no longer will have champs league, and I could see a team like Liverpool or Spurs going for him. Vardy isn't young, but can still score, so maybe someone goes for him? 

• Like 2

He really wasn't rubbish tonight. Great effort by Leicester 2nd half.  They can be proud of what they have achieved in the champions league. The ref should be embarrassed in the other game. shocking sending off.

13 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

This leicester team can be proud of themselves. Atletico are a great team. 

I wonder what will happen to Leicester at the end of the season. Mahrez no longer will have champs league, and I could see a team like Liverpool or Spurs going for him. Vardy isn't young, but can still score, so maybe someone goes for him? 

Without a doubt Vardy has proved he can play at this level. He is a threat for any team and Atletico were worried about him more than any other Leicester player

• Like 1

Just now, PaulC said:

Without a doubt Vardy has proved he can play at this level. He is a threat for any team and Atletico were worried about him more than any other Leicester player

pity he couldnt prove that for Ranieri ;)

• Like 1

Â