Champions League Draw Last 8

andykeenan

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Agree with this.

It's like when a non-league team get through to the 4th or 5th round of the FA Cup and then end up drawing someone like Sunderland or Wolves.

Yeah they might get through, but really they'll probably lose and they miss out on the glamour tie away at Old Trafford or something

I don't know but my guess is its as horrible a draw for Atletico as it is Leicester. They know what to expect from Real, Barcelona and Juventus but Leicester are a unknown factor.

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I don't know but my guess is its as horrible a draw for Atletico as it is Leicester. They know what to expect from Real, Barcelona and Juventus but Leicester are a unknown factor.

I am sure they have scouts and Leicester games are shown on TV all over the world ;)

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am sure they have scouts and Leicester games are shown on TV all over the world ;)

Yes that's theory no actual experience of playing it. I'm sure Simeone will have them well drilled but Leicester will have no fear. Comparisons with a non league side are flawed anyway, because Leicester are the champions of England and although they got beat at Everton they have been in title winning form lately.

Edited by PaulC

Unnamed Dortmund official saying game is off.

Edit: Seems like Bartra might be injured after all.

Some reports saying it was "just a banger" really hope that's true even thou it's still obviously bad.

Edited by sne

I really hope the game is off. I can't imagine the players are able to get themselves into a match ready attitude after that. Also losing a starter right before a match just doesn't seem fair. 

Just now, PaulC said:

They couldn't play the match now. I'm surprised its re-arranged for tomorrow. They haven't mentioned that on BT

UEFA like to get the games played on the same week instead of re-arranging. Think similar happened in City vs Monchengladbach and a Juventus game a few seasons back abandoned because of snow

Â