Champions League Draw Last 8

andykeenan

Danny Simpson said the other day that the players started losing faith in Ranieri because he stopped them having chicken burgers and wedges after games and wanted them to have pasta instead.

14 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I think it was out the area, but just barely. Silly that Albrighton fouled him though. In situations like that, wouldn't be better just to let the attacker shoot? 

Dunno, was a good foul really, just a bad decision. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Ter Stegan lets in too many saveable goals aswell, who was the last WC keeper Barca had out of interest?

They've all been a bit toilet to be honest ;) Juve just had the better XI players, Barca's squad is really quite shit by a top team's standard.  They need a bit of a revolution there.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Benelaoun been's o.k actually, much better than at the weekend when he gifted Everton two goals through poor marking.

Never heard of him until the last few weeks, did Leicester sign him in January?

I think they signed him the summer before they won the league

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I don't rate Simpson at all. He's just an example of an incredibly average player made to look far better by the system the team plays.

Henry Winter at the weeken was on about him getting an England call up. :rolleyes:

Henry Winter credibility was crushed when he said Guardiola would change English football for the better

Â