17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

I take it you think Fulham are the preferable option if we meet them?

That draw is great news for Cardiff but not so good for us - fulham would be tougher in a play off than Cardiff :(

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I take it you think Fulham are the preferable option if we meet them?

No - I want us to still have a chance of going up automatically however slim. I also didn't like the way Fulham were acting like c*^ts at the end of the game (Mitrovich time wasting and the blatant foul.) I also thought Brentford deserved something from the game.  

Keeps it exciting for the next few games.

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

That draw is great news for Cardiff but not so good for us - fulham would be tougher in a play off than Cardiff :(

I do think Fulham are defensively worse than Cardiff. Not unbeatable. That would crush them.

56 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

:) yes mate. I tied myself up in knots. This reminds me I owe you some money as my prediction of 86 points being enough for automatic looks to have been a rubbish prediction.

Indeed it was a rubbish prediction and I shall never let you forget it - already dusting down a similarly pointless debate ready for next year lol.;)

I can’t recall if it was a fiver or a tenner ? I’d like to say forget it but a buts a bet .....whichever it was please kindly donate to either VT or your favourite charity..