17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

15 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

some of ya'll are much more optimistic than I can even understand.  So, I'll just sit here with my whiskey and hope you are right.  Otherwise I'll be stuck with another entire season of crap streams.

I've watched all the games this season and the majority in Hi-Def!

The avfc subscription has been pretty good and any games which are televised are available on ESPN in HD.  I don't have cable but I have my friends login ;-)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I've watched all the games this season and the majority in Hi-Def!

The avfc subscription has been pretty good and any games which are televised are available on ESPN in HD.  I don't have cable but I have my friends login ;-)

Subscribed to avtv, didn’t work twice, otherwise fine.  ESPN 3 I can get streaming, not on cable.  It stops, strats and refreshes every 2 or 3 minutes on my home network.  

Also, can’t record and watch later when work or other things prohibit live.  

8 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Subscribed to avtv, didn’t work twice, otherwise fine.  ESPN 3 I can get streaming, not on cable.  It stops, strats and refreshes every 2 or 3 minutes on my home network.  

I think wyness said so,e other company will be taking over avtv next season and he expects better quality 

29 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Shame  - my stream seems fine with ESPN on Apple TV & I have just a basic internet service.

They usually have the whole game under the "replay" tab for 5/6 days after, but I have trouble fast forwarding which is sort of weird.

Just now, Eastie said:

Stay that way and let’s hope wolves do them on Friday - what a shame we screwed up at Bolton and hull :(

Hindsight is 20/20 but Brucey not rotating after the Wolves was a mistake. But, If he had mixed it up and we had lost he would have been slammed too. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

If they lose both games and then we beat them it will be a very exciting end to the season!

14 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Hindsight is 20/20 but Brucey not rotating after the Wolves was a mistake. But, If he had mixed it up and we had lost he would have been slammed too. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

If they lose both games and then we beat them it will be a very exciting end to the season!

Could be above them next tues if results go our way .

Not so easy to see where fulham will drop points though .

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Cardiff can get a max of 103 points (assuming they win tonight), Fulham 93 and villa 91. That means if we win the rest of our games, Cardiff Will have to lose 4 for us to finish above them, with Fulham dropping 3 points.im discounting wolves. Can't see it unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Cardiff can get a max of 103 points (assuming they win tonight), Fulham 93 and villa 91. That means if we win the rest of our games, Cardiff Will have to lose 4 for us to finish above them, with Fulham dropping 3 points.im discounting wolves. Can't see it unfortunately.

Cardiff lose tonight , to wolves villa and derby and we win our games we would be above them .

could be some weird results once the pressure is on I guess .

one  step at a time though starting with Sheffield Utd holding onto the lead tonight

Edited by Eastie

While it's mathematically possible, I'm still gonna' get a rock on when I see Cardiff or Fulham losing, unlikely or otherwise. 

Edited by Sam3773

9 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

It's not impossible for us to do so, but I reckon Fulham will catch them

So do I but I’d rather play Cardiff in any play off than Fulham as I think we would turn Cardiff over .

• Like 2