17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

Awful refereeing there, can’t be pulling that back for the foul when the ball is still in the box! Cardiff robbed of 2 points. We’ll take it though! Surprised they haven’t dropped off more to be honest. Always expected Cardiff and Sheffield Utd go drop back. Utd have, Cardiff not quite 

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I hope you don't show up at Villa Park tomorrow, the game isn't 'till Sunday :)

Oh ffs,

Weekend starts on Thursday (Instead of Friday) out here, so got my days mixed up.

Proper annoyed, for some reason I thought tomorrow was sunday.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I really hope we don’t find ourselves needing a win against Millwall when we play them. 

Was just thinking that. They are really strong at home. Hopefully and its a big hoepfully we can seal 2nd by derby game. Or go into that avoiding defeat would take us up.

But to cardoff I just don't get how you can disallow a goal like that play advantage! Terrible referring there but I won't complain much !

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But to cardoff I just don't get how you can disallow a goal like that play advantage! Terrible referring there but I won't complain much !

You can also say they were battered for most of the game and on balance lucky to escape with a point. 

It's one thing we don't really suffer with, 'luck'. When we win we deserve to win, when we lose we deserve to lose. Generally speaking. It bodes well, it means it's in our own hands. 

If we play to our best from here on out we will go up. No question in my mind. 

• Like 1