The Sarcasm Thread

Paddywhack

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, BOF said:

I was down on page 4 and I was really disappointed to see this thread had fallen that far.

It's probably the best thread on VT. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I tell you what, on topic is really a great read at the moment... my personal favourite is the Bruce thread. There is some real thought provoking and detailed analysis in there. 

The standard ,finally ,improved when we abandoned conventional use of commas and

Line breaks.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I tell you what, on topic is really a great read at the moment... my personal favourite is the Bruce thread. There is some real thought provoking and detailed analysis in there. 

Bruce out.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2017 at 09:55, TrentVilla said:

I can concur,  just visited and not only is it a refreshing and generally brilliant atmosphere I also came away with literally bag fulls of football knowledge I didn't have before.  For free, can you believe it?  I cannot wait to get back in there,  with all the back slapping and general top, top banter it was like together,  all these fantastic experiences fused together in a bright energy flux of merriment which obviously had a deep energizing and spiritual effect and i now feel like I could take on the world. Bravo.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Loving the Steve Bruce thread again, so informative.

I can't wait to open that thread up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It's been a great day for Corbyn, his run to become PM starts here!

Things can really only go downhill from here though, peaked too early ?On the other hand, I bet he's arranging for removal vans and such like now,  the early bird and all that.  Your best rate to No. 10. Mr removal man.  He might be able to get a fantastic discount as well seeing as he will easily win.  Sneaky but clever Jeremy.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, 8pints said:

It's such a good idea that fireworks are on general sale.

If it encourages kids to go outside away from the Xbox, it must be a good thing.

• Like 1

It would be an awful shame if one of these constant firework-letter-offs were to get an incendiary that backfired and blew their inbred faces off. A tragedy in fact.

• Like 1

Â