Pre-match thread

Demitri_C

How does Richards make that squad? Surely if McCormack isn't in favour, for whatever reason, we need to put some other kind of forward on the bench? 

This proves how much we need another striker at the club. If RMC does leave I hope it's in a straight swap for Rhodes. 

Just now, villarocker said:

It seems like week on week our starting line up looks weaker. I sincerely hope that our January dealings aren't completed by just two more. 

Nah, replace Gabby with Kodjia and Westwood with Hourihane and that's a very good team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Bruce obviously feels that wirh Lansbury in the team, he doesn't have to play with 3 in the middle 

I've felt for a while that 3 in the middle can be deceptive. 3 with Ayew and Agbonlahor on the wings means 3 midfielders. 2 in the middle with Green and Adomah means 4 midfielders. You can be more overrun with 3 CMs if the other personnel aren't right for the system.

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Delighted for Andre Green. Deserves his chance. Genuine talent.

Yeah, him and Lansbury will put a shift in today, something we have missed for a while - got a good feeling about this. Then I saw Gabby on there.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Hmmm no mccormack at all... that will fuel the rumours of him leaving... 

cannot see where goals are going to come from with that line up. 

Already waiting for the anti-Westwood brigade to start up! 

One things for sure, we need another striker 

Westwood (and Gabby)? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

suicide-hanging.jpg

• Like 3