Pre-match thread

Demitri_C

Lancsbury will be out to show what he is made of and that can only be a positive thing for those players around him - coupled with our good home record I honestly see this as a good old fashioned feel good 2-0. Well maybe 2-1. 

23 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm in the exact same situation!
It makes you wonder why we support Villa when a neutral woman lays it our as clear as day that we're shit and I'm always disappointed. 

What you've been with his girlfriend for two years too ?

Not a bit ' Karen Brady ' is she ??

• Like 1

I am not a fan of McCormack up top on his own but I don't think we have any choice. If Gabby is to feature he can perhaps come on to help us see the game out. I'd put Adomah and Green either side of McCormack as they can provide the running and allow us decent outlets and I would have Grealish in just behind McCormack as there is potential for these two to link up well although they haven't really shown it yet.

Jedinak sitting with Lansbury alongside him and the usual back four (Baker if fit for Elphick) and Johnstone in goal.

We have to win this game and I hope Bruce sets us up from the get go to do it. No Bacuna wide left, no Gardner or Tish with Lansury and Jedinak. We have to go with a positive line up.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I am not a fan of McCormack up top on his own but I don't think we have any choice. If Gabby is to feature he can perhaps come on to help us see the game out. I'd put Adomah and Green either side of McCormack as they can provide the running and allow us decent outlets and I would have Grealish in just behind McCormack as there is potential for these two to link up well although they haven't really shown it yet.

Jedinak sitting with Lansbury alongside him and the usual back four (Baker if fit for Elphick) and Johnstone in goal.

We have to win this game and I hope Bruce sets us up from the get go to do it. No Bacuna wide left, no Gardner or Tish with Lansury and Jedinak. We have to go with a positive line up.

Just read this after I'd posted the exact same team

• Like 1